PFT: Photos of Greg Hardy domestic assualt victim emerge

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Extend him tonight, Jerry.
There is a reason Rosenhaus and co. were all oh hells ayuh when the extension topic came up before.

Nobody will touch him. We basically were bidding against ourselves when we signed him to begin with.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Get ready for a Bob Costas lecture Sunday night.
O M G. I forgot it was Sunday night. I hate that POS so not going to watch now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
O M G. I forgot it was Sunday night. I hate that POS so not going to watch now.
Get ready for plenty of solemn head bows and social commentary.

That's the sucky ass part of all of this.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Get ready for plenty of solemn head bows and social commentary.

That's the sucky ass part of all of this.
I can block most of that out but for some reason Bob Costas just cuts through all of my barriers. That little shithead and his smug views.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Twitter is blowing up with all kinds of bleeding hearts, like this is some shocking revelation that Hardy might have slapped her around. Get ready for a Bob Costas lecture Sunday night.
Exactly. We all knew that he roughed that woman up yet you have all the blow hards like Jackie MacMullen getting all bent out of shape as if Hardy just assaulted another woman overnight.

The funny thing is most of these people that are calling for Hardy to be booted from the NFL want Ray Rice to receive a second chance.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who the eff is Jackie MacMullen?

data

Forbes #1
Hardy already served 4 games. Double jeopardy, bitches!!!!!

dallen

Senior Tech
Football is a violent game. Some people want to pretend that won't attract violent people, but that is just naive. We are all complicit in it. They can act outraged at this one event to make themselves feel better, but it won't change a damn thing. Get mad at Hardy, sacrifice him on the alter of public opinion, and then they can go back to sticking their heads in the sand. If any of them had any scruples they'd have given up on the NFL a long, long time ago.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Football is a violent game. Some people want to pretend that won't attract violent people, but that is just naive. We are all complicit in it. They can act outraged at this one event to make themselves feel better, but it won't change a damn thing. Get mad at Hardy, sacrifice him on the alter of public opinion, and then they can go back to sticking their heads in the sand. If any of them had any scruples they'd have given up on the NFL a long, long time ago.
It's a violent game but most guys even who play more violent positions are not violent off the field. More NFL players than not flip that switch and are totally different off the field.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hardy already served 4 games. Double jeopardy, bitches!!!!!
That's my biggest argument against the idiots clamoring for Hardy to be released.

The guy was involved in ONE domestic violence incident.... the league suspended him for 10 games but that punishment was reduced to 4 games thanks to preexisting personal conduct rules.

He's been punished to the fullest extent that's allowed by league rules. People wanting to be angry at Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys need to redirect their anger towards the NFL.

I'm firmly against domestic violence and it wouldn't have bothered me at all if the 10 game suspension stood.... But I don't think one incident of domestic violence should result in a lifetime ban which is what a lot of these people seem to want.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Can we all agree that he is a POS for smacking this woman around? I mean, do you people really support this jerk?

If you sign a guy that is violent towards women you will get a ton of backlash. Do we blame the media for that or Hardy or the Cowboys?

Carl

RIP Brother
I must be getting old, but I don't want his ilk around. I just don't like him. He is trouble internally and externally. I don't give a fuck if he can hit a QB. He is not my idea of a teammate.

Carp

DCC 4Life
People will forget quick...Peterson whipped his sons nuts and you don't hear a peep about it now.

He's been punished, both by the NFL and in civil court. There will be constant negatives about this for a long time, but he has not done anything as a Cowboy that would merit him not being able to play.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wonder if any of these "release Hardy zealots" have stopped to think that if any team or the league makes a move against him now that the record is being expunged , how they will invite a huge potential liability via a law suit. It doesn't matter now what one's personal sentiment is as a legal matter there are no grounds to punish him legally.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Shit they are bruises. We aren't talking about anything all that crazy.

AP literally made his child bleed and there was minimal to no out cry.
You guys are kind of retarded at times. You realize our team is in the wrong - no? We hired a POS knowing he was a POS. We deserve all the negative attention this is bringing. Well maybe not us personally, but certainly the organization and Jones specifically.

It's not about bleeding hearts. It's about right and wrong and enriching a guy who deserves to be in jail.

data

Forbes #1
I'll disagree with that. people across the board committ domestic violence - everyday professions. You just hear about NFL players cuz of the video/images and Goodell has setup this witch hunt of an environment.

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
You guys are kind of retarded at times. You realize our team is in the wrong - no? We hired a POS knowing he was a POS. We deserve all the negative attention this is bringing. Well maybe not us personally, but certainly the organization and Jones specifically.

It's not about bleeding hearts. It's about right and wrong and enriching a guy who deserves to be in jail.
If he deserved to be in jail he'd be in jail.

Top Bottom