User Tag List

Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 16 Monday Night Football Chatter | Lions vs. Cowboys | 12/26/2016

Week 16 Monday Night Football Chatter | Lions vs. Cowboys | 12/26/2016

Time has been dragging by today. Even though we have nothing to play for I've been looking forward to this game all weekend.

I think we see the starters tonight for about 2 1/2 quarters before Garrett starts working in the reserves. I think this is the night that Romo makes his season debut.

Cowboys 26
    Lions 17

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Time has been dragging by today. Even though we have nothing to play for I've been looking forward to this game all weekend.

I think we see the starters tonight for about 2 1/2 quarters before Garrett starts working in the reserves. I think this is the night that Romo makes his season debut.

Cowboys 26
    Lions 17
    And so it begins.
    Since Day One

I think the starters play all game unless there's a blowout.

I don't have a good read on this game but I'll be very impressed if we win given the circumstances.

I don't GAS what the score is as long as it results in a Dallas win. I don't care who starts, I don't care who gets the most PT, I don't care if the Lions are "relevant" or not, I just want the W. Same as any other week.

So as I said in an other thread, I am in Appleton WI again for the holidays. Took my daughter to see Assassin's Creed today at the theater and wore my new "Salute to Service" Dez Jersey. I walked in and was surrounded by Cheeseheads. No one said anything, but I could feel the eyes on me. I wore it proudly!

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    I think the starters play all game unless there's a blowout.

I don't have a good read on this game but I'll be very impressed if we win given the circumstances.
    Garrett is saying all the right things publicly but after watching Mariota and Carr go down with broken legs, any sane person would be hesitant about unnecessarily exposing key players to injury. Especially when there's literally nothing to be gained, standings wise.

Just a gut feeling that we'll see some Romo tonight as well as a heavy dose of McFadden.

I am thinking a close game but Detroit needs it a lot more.

Predict how many yards Romo throws for today.

I say 85.

I'm not expecting much from Gregory tonight.

I know they have been glowing about how he's looked in practice, but practice and a real game are two different things. In practice you're not wearing pads and you don't have TEs and 300lb OL chipping and hitting you at full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Predict how many yards Romo throws for today.

I say 85.
    125. He takes a sack or three, hits a couple of mid range balls and is assisted by one of our RBs with YAC during play action.