2013 Breakout Player

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Interesting choice. You think that highly of him?
Yes. I like him. It might be a case of hopeful wishing but that's who I'm going with.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is it cheating if I say Dez Bryant?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am going with Webb to take Scandrick's job.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I also like Holloman to push Durant for the SOLB spot.

Carp

DCC 4Life
One more...Nick Hayden. He seems like a Kiffin and Marinelli pet cat. He'll make the roster and get legit time.

Lotuseater

Banned
Yes. I like him. It might be a case of hopeful wishing but that's who I'm going with.
I Hope he lights it up.

Lotuseater

Banned
One more...Nick Hayden. He seems like a Kiffin and Marinelli pet cat. He'll make the roster and get legit time.
I've read a little about him. We definitely need someone to step up and play on the DL.

And it may sound retarded, but I would not be surprised to see a very strong season from Jay Ratliff either. Not a bit surprised.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dez broke out last year.

Now if we're taking the word "breaking" literally, I'm going with Miles' hamstring.
Fine, then I will go with Harris.

Lotuseater

Banned
It still amazes me how many professional athletes overwork their quads so they are out of balance and tearing hamstrings.

Its one of the first things an athlete learns. Whatever you do to strengthen the quad, do the same amount of reps on something to strengthen the hams. I have never torn or injured a hamstring because I always follow that rule.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
. When I first saw this thread, I was thinking Jason Garrett. That we'd benefit the most if he had a breakout season.
Except it said breakout player.

I'll go with Claiborne and Carr as a pair. If the system works as it should they need to be on top of their game otherwise it falls apart right?

Top Bottom