2013 Breakout Player

Lotuseater

Banned
Who is your Breakout player for 2013? I've thought about it for a while now and I'm going with Bruce Carter. I think he takes a big step and becomes an elite player this year.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Carter is a good bet in this scheme. Especially if we are saying Dez Bryant already broke out.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Bruce is from and grew up 20 minutes or so from where I live.

I totes rented a room to him back in the day, and I'll never forget the day I came home to see him sitting on my roof with his arms formed into a ring. My mom and I shot baskets all day (which is huge because she only had one arm). Unfortunately later that year I had to turn him into the FBI because I noticed pictures of Osama Bin Ladin on his walls.

To be fair though, he never ever flinched.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Bruce is from and grew up 20 minutes or so from where I live.

I totes rented a room to him back in the day, and I'll never forget the day I came home to see him sitting on my roof with his arms formed into a ring. My mom and I shot baskets all day (which is huge because she only had one arm). Unfortunately later that year I had to turn him into the FBI because I noticed pictures of Osama Bin Ladin on his walls.

To be fair though, he never ever flinched.
Cool story, bro.

gator

Brand New Member
1. Carter 2. Smith 3. Claiborne.............................4.Crawford 5.Harris

Lotuseater

Banned
Carter is a good bet in this scheme. Especially if we are saying Dez Bryant already broke out.
I think I'd consider dez broken out, but I'm sure he will be even better than he was last year. I could see big years from him, Murray and a big one from Austin.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Bryant has already broken out, I think Carter has as well but if you don't consider him broken out then he's definitely the first choice. Other than him I'd say Claiborne and Smith for sure, perhaps Harris if he can get some more playing time and Church if fully healthy.

It'd be great if one of the young DL like Crawford, Lissemore or Wilber showed that they could be counted on going forward.

Carl

RIP Brother
In the land of wishful thinking, I would love it to be Frederick or maybe Crawford.

junk

Not So New Member
I like Harris and hope he really breaks out this year. If Crawford could show something, that'd be huge.

The one we really need to break out is Matt Johnson.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Terrence Williams

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I like Harris and hope he really breaks out this year. If Crawford could show something, that'd be huge.

The one we really need to break out is Matt Johnson.
Wishful thinking.

He and Miles Austin will be nursing groin/hamstring injuries before the Hall of Fame game.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Basing it more on need than actually really believing it, I hope Matt Johnson steps up and shows to be a legit FS.

D

Deuce

I think Johnson will give us more than expected which will be nice, but for actually breaking into a higher echelon of skill I'm going with Claiborne.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think Johnson will give us more than expected which will be nice, but for actually breaking into a higher echelon of skill I'm going with Claiborne.
I agree with that line of thinking...in Johnson's case you actually have to have a body of work to breakout from...he has none.

Lotuseater

Banned
Basing it more on need than actually really believing it, I hope Matt Johnson steps up and shows to be a legit FS.
You're not very good at following rules, are you.

You rebel.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No JJ Wilcox?

Top Bottom