Joseph Randle waived

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It'll be great when we can employ a graphic artist.

In the meantime,

dallen

Senior Tech
Does this mean that the league is going to come down hard on him for something? One would think that would have been contemplated already before the season began. My sense tells me something serious has happened recently maybe even as a result of him getting replaced as a starter. If so there has been a tight lid on it.
There was an article I read earlier before he was released where Jerry made a reference to possible mental health issues

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There was an article I read earlier before he was released where Jerry made a reference to possible mental health issues
Maybe he went bananas over getting yanked a n d said or did some really bad things. That's all I can think of. He possibly confronted the coaching staff or even the GM.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Told you people there was something wrong with him.

Carp

DCC 4Life
And this is the guy our wonderful front office thought could take over for Murray.
I don't think this is accurate. He was part of a group that was going to take over for Murray...including him, Dunbar, and McFadden. They were pretty adamant about it.

dallen

Senior Tech
This is from the article I read:

Does Jones expect Randle to remain with the team for the rest of the season?

"Again, I'm going to stop it right there because there's several things we're weighing right now, so let's just leave it at that," Jones said. "The only thing that I would answer pretty specifically is that he won't play Sunday."

Randle did not attend Sunday's game at AT&T Stadium. Jones said Sunday that Randle is working closely with team counselors.

"I'm always concerned as to any issues regarding the [mental] health of a player," Jones said after the game. "It's a lot more serious than the football [injury] and that's why he's not dressed out."

Jiggyfly

Banned
Good.

Ezekiel Elliott at 15 next year, come on down.
Not that sold on Elliot he never does much more than run in a straight line have seen very little wiggle.

Not saying he does not have it just hard to see in that offense.

D

Deuce

Good.

Ezekiel Elliott at 15 next year, come on down.
Him, QB or WR for me. I saw a mock yesterday that had us taking Treadwell at 12. He and Dez would be disgusting together. Move Williams inside and tell Beasley to GTFO.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Him, QB or WR for me. I saw a mock yesterday that had us taking Treadwell at 12. He and Dez would be disgusting together. Move Williams inside and tell Beasley to GTFO.
I don't think Williams is a good enough route runner to be a good slot guy.

His hands also lack a lot to be desired.

Top Bottom