Really Good Site w/ Article On Where The Cowboys Run Game Could Actually Improve

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
They'll get their shit straightened out, and the stats will also even out naturally as more games progress. At the same time, we need to incorporate more McFadden and Morris which will also affect stats.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We should probably do what Green Bay does with Montgomery and have Beasley get some handoffs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We should probably do what Green Bay does with Montgomery and have Beasley get some handoffs.
Already have Whitehead and when the POS Dunbar is healthy that kind of stuff. Save carries for real RBs.

Rev

Staff member
Already have Whitehead and when the POS Dunbar is healthy that kind of stuff. Save carries for real RBs.
I guess I should have inserted a Ravi Beasley jab smilie. My fault. Wasn't serious at all about that. I just love needling Ravi about Beasley.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I guess I should have inserted a Ravi Beasley jab smilie. My fault. Wasn't serious at all about that. I just love needling Ravi about Beasley.
Keep it coming.

If we're content to send the most targets at the 2nd least effective WR on the active roster, we had better hope we can remain as accurate as we've been.

No one maintains a 1 interception per 182 attempts ratio for long.

Anyone who seriously thinks that pace will continue reminds me of the fans who spooged themselves bragging about RG3 here in the DC area back in 2012.

Rev

Staff member
Keep it coming.

If we're content to send the most targets at the 2nd least effective WR on the active roster, we had better hope we can remain as accurate as we've been.

Anyone who seriously thinks that pace will continue reminds me of the fans who spooged themselves bragging about RG3 here in the DC area back in 2012.
:lol

Keep reaching its quite hilarious.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Keep it coming.

:lol

Top Bottom