NBA Chatter Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I am not counting on Embiid to come back at all. I think he is a lost cause. I do think he and Okafor could play together...on defense he would guard the center, but play the PF role on offense.
Yeah, I'm not expecting much from him either. I'd imagine that foot will bother him from now on. If we're lucky, maybe he comes back and we can find somebody desperate enough to take the chance on him staying healthy. I don't want to always be holding our breath wondering when that foot will go out again.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I'm not expecting much from him either. I'd imagine that foot will bother him from now on. If we're lucky, maybe he comes back and we can find somebody desperate enough to take the chance on him staying healthy. I don't want to always be holding our breath wondering when that foot will go out again.
The sad part is...he is far and away the most talented of the 3. He is so athletic for his size and really has an excellent shooting touch. He is an idiot though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

[MENTION=70]Simpleton[/MENTION]

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Golden State is eating Houston's lunch tonight.

1bigfan13

Staff member
They're baaaaaack....

Westbrook: 48 pts, 11 rebs, 8 ast
Durant: 43 pts, 12 rebs

:viking

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Golden State is eating Houston's lunch tonight.
They have back to back 20 point losses at home to open the season.

That's certainly not the way you want to start when you consider yourself a contender.

1bigfan13

Staff member
They have back to back 20 point losses at home to open the season.

That's certainly not the way you want to start when you consider yourself a contender.
Harden hasn't looked too good early on. I'd like to see him expand his game to the point where he makes others around him better.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Steph Curry is ferocious.

Baby faced assassin has 53 on the night....scored 28 in the 3rd qtr alone.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Harden hasn't looked too good early on. I'd like to see him expand his game to the point where he makes others around him better.
Make that 3 losses all by 20 points.

What the hell is going on with them?

And it's nice to beat the Lakers. Suck it, Kobe.

1bigfan13

Staff member
[MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION] I know the Rockets are being manhandled night in and night out but you can still talk basketball with us. :art

Rockets vs. Thunder tonight.

I've got Thunder winning by 10.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Make that 3 losses all by 20 points.

What the hell is going on with them?

And it's nice to beat the Lakers. Suck it, Kobe.
It’s mystery. They have better talent at PG and the same coaching staff. The only real loss was Josh Smith heading to the Clippers but even his departure shouldn’t have a 57-win team looking like a lottery team.

Maybe Harden needs to go back to Nikes.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think Khloe has James like Eddie Murphy in Boomerang right now.

The man can't even function right.

:art

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION] I know the Rockets are being manhandled night in and night out but you can still talk basketball with us. :art

Rockets vs. Thunder tonight.

I've got Thunder winning by 10.
Man, that one is gonna be ugly too.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I wonder what people think of Stauskas? I am intrigued, I keep hearing he's overmatched in the nba and can't get his own shot or play defense against nba 2s, but I think he looks like he can play a little. He was pretty good in his season debut in limited minutes.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think Khloe has James like Eddie Murphy in Boomerang right now.

The man can't even function right.

:art
She is a god damn monster...I know people star fuck and whatnot, but she is freaking gross.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
She is a god damn monster...I know people star fuck and whatnot, but she is freaking gross.
Yea, I don't find her attractive at all.

I thought Kim was quite the beauty before she ruined her face and now has that total plastic surgery face.

Kourtney is the nicest looking one of the bunch to me. Still, they're all scum and anyone with half a brain would stay far away from that family.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You marry into that family and you have 2 mother in laws.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I wonder what people think of Stauskas? I am intrigued, I keep hearing he's overmatched in the nba and can't get his own shot or play defense against nba 2s, but I think he looks like he can play a little. He was pretty good in his season debut in limited minutes.
Since he is white he gets pegged him as unathletic and a spot up shooter. He has excellent handles and is very much an athlete. I am not sure he is a starter, but he could be a very valuable 6th man.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Harden is with a Kardashian?

I always knew he was a shit head.

I mean honestly, a guy with his fame/money could find someone infinitely hotter with infinitely less baggage yet it would make sense that a prima donna like him would want to be on the front page of TMZ or the cover of People or some other such nonsense.

As an aside, Rose is playing like a jackass. His athleticism is still generally there but it seems like his basketball IQ and feel for the game have somehow gone to shit, almost like all the injuries/ridicule have made him even more stubborn so he just puts his head down and tries to force things to work while running at a brick wall. He just seems to barrel full speed ahead at guys with no ability to pick and prod defenses like he used to, it's really baffling. To be fair he didn't have any preseason and the eye/face isn't 100% but still.

At least we have two young studs in Butler and Mirotic so that's something.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Since he is white he gets pegged him as unathletic and a spot up shooter. He has excellent handles and is very much an athlete. I am not sure he is a starter, but he could be a very valuable 6th man.
That's pretty much how I feel as well.

Top Bottom