How many tabs?

Jiggyfly

Banned
Every time somebody looks at my computer they always comment on the number of tabs I have open.

It's always at least 5 and maybe more if I am doing different videos or slideshows for different classes.

Even at home its at least 3 tabs most are stuffed I have linked to for later reading.

Is this out of the ordinary?

How many tabs do you keep open?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Every time somebody looks at my computer they always comment on the number of tabs I have open.

It's always at least 5 and maybe more if I am doing different videos or slideshows for different classes.

Even at home its at least 3 tabs most are stuffed I have linked to for later reading.

Is this out of the ordinary?

How many tabs do you keep open?
Depending on what I'm doing, but normally 4-5. But, if I'm working on something that requires research, etc, I might have as many as 12 open at one time.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Don't know how you don't have multiple open. At home I keep this open, a site for the Rangers, and Facebook tab open. Then various others for my other web searching. I would say 5-8 tabs open but some not used constantly.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Don't know how you don't have multiple open. At home I keep this open, a site for the Rangers, and Facebook tab open. Then various others for my other web searching. I would say 5-8 tabs open but some not used constantly.
Yeah that sounds about right but for some reason everybody freaks out.

Don't even get me started on how many bookmarks and bookmark folders I have.:lol

dallen

Senior Tech
Right now I have 20. That isn't unusual though

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
2 windows with 4 tabs each as a base. From there I usually open everything in new tabs.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
4-5 is probably pretty standard, more like 6-7 probably not uncommon. More than that tends to be a resource drag, and I'm running a robust rig too.

Top Bottom