Senior Tech
damn, the whole team is hurt

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know everyone hates Randle but if the NFL is going to hand out a suspension to the guy why not do it now? Are they seriously going to wait until he is healthy and ready to play and then hand down the suspension? I just think that's bullshit. It's like them waiting a year to hand Hardy's suspension down so that he had to miss and entire year of football for no damn reason.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm actually really excited to get him back on the field. I know we still have Cassell at QB and will probably lose because of it but Dez gives me at least a little more reason to watch.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bob Condotta

Seattle Seahawks list Russell Okung as doubtful for Sunday’s game against Dallas

Originally published October 30, 2015 at 1:20 pm | Updated October 30, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Seattle’s official injury report for Sunday’s game against Dallas includes one pretty big development — left tackle Russell Okung being listed as doubtful with a toe injury.

Okung apparently suffered the injury against the 49ers late in the third quarter of last Thursday’s 20-3 win. He missed two plays and was replaced by Alvin Bailey and then returned.After the game, coach Pete Carroll said Okung was fine.

Okung was a full participant in practice on Wednesday but was then listed as limited on Thursday and apparently the injury is worsening with the doubtful designation — which officially means he has a 25 percent chance of playing. Okung was listed as not participating in Friday’s practice. Okung has started all seven games this season but has had previous issues with a toe, including missing eight games in 2013 when he also was injured against the 49ers (going on short-term Injured Reserve). It’s not yet clear if this injury is related to that one.

Bailey would presumably be Okung’s replacement. Bailey started two games at left tackle last year when Okung was out, a home win against the Raiders and a road victory against Arizona, the latter the game when Seattle set a franchise record with 596 yards.

Whoever is the left tackle will have the tough task of generally going up against Greg Hardy,who typically lines up on the right side of the Dallas defense in its base 4-3 formations (he moves around more when the Cowboys go into their nickel).

Everybody else for the Seahawks is listed as probable or better, including RB Thomas Rawls, who appeared to be the big question mark entering the week after he suffered a calf injury against the 49ers which compelled the team on Tuesday to sign free agent Bryce Brown to add depth at tailback.

Also listed as probable are the likes of DT Jordan Hill, DL Demarcus Dobbs, FB Derrick Coleman and LB Nick Moody, who all have missed the last game or two.

Other than Okung, the other 52 players on the 53-man roster were listed today as full participants in practice.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And yet somehow we still won't force any turnovers.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Shut down Lynch and Wilson might serve up a few gifts.
If our run defense keeps performing like they have for most of the season, then we won't be stopping Lynch either.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This is a top 10 ranked rush D.
And you're smart enough to know that that is a faulty ranking.

The only game they helped us win was the Eagles game. They can't force turnovers and they haven't been great against the run.

Those stats are also skewed by the fact that the Giants had like 18 min of possession due to the offense having 3 straight turnovers and then giving up a ST touchdown.

This defense needs to play better if we want a chance to win Sunday.

Carp

DCC 4Life
And you're smart enough to know that that is a faulty ranking.

The only game they helped us win was the Eagles game. They can't force turnovers and they haven't been great against the run.

Those stats are also skewed by the fact that the Giants had like 18 min of possession due to the offense having 3 straight turnovers and then giving up a ST touchdown.

This defense needs to play better if we want a chance to win Sunday.
We've been behind enough that teams should be piling on runs. Shit, last week they shut the Giants down late and gave the team a chance until Beasley went full regard.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
This is just a snake bitten season. It is over. Invaluable starters injured. Then a different player or phase of the game fucks up every week since to lose winnable games. (except Pats of course)

Time to adjust expectations to a nice draft slot and hope Romo still has it next year.

townsend

Banned
I'm still a homer at heart. Obviously there's no reason to believe we have to win, but we definitely have a better shot than people realize.

Wilson is probably the worst QB we'll have faced since Bradford. The Hawks probably have the worst offensive line we've faced to date. They're winless outside of Seattle. If we can stuff their rushing game and force them to pass I think we can win.

Assuming we don't get blown out on the turnover differential again. If we can get up early before Dez runs out of plays then we can probably control the game.

Things aren't going to be as easy offensively, as they were vs New York. I'd be shocked if we see another huge day from Dmac. Hopefully Christine uses this opportunity to punish his old team.

I've said it before, and it's even truer now. I want our first possession to be a deep HB pass to Williams, I think we could catch the entire defense off guard, and get a cheap score. Also on the first play of the game Williams may not have zoned out yet.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is just a snake bitten season. It is over. Invaluable starters injured. Then a different player or phase of the game fucks up every week since to lose winnable games. (except Pats of course)

Time to adjust expectations to a nice draft slot and hope Romo still has it next year.
I think once we hit six losses, it is time to pack it in.

Coming soon if we don't get a single win. There is no way Romo can run the table. While we have missed him, this team is still beatable with him at full strength, let alone working off rust. It is just too bad no other phase of the team seems capable of stepping up and stealing a W.

BTW, new Primer is up, [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION].

Top Bottom