Archer - Sources: More going on with Joseph Randle than losing starting job

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Feh, this brainless dolt will be welcomed back with open arms by this idiotic staff.
Unfortunately, you're probably right.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feh, this brainless dolt will be welcomed back with open arms by this idiotic staff.
Reminds me of the way Beasley wanted to retire and our coaches begged him to come back after taking a few days off.

Cotton

Staff member

Why skirt the truth? Or, is the rest of the media in Dallas just way off?

Cotton

Staff member
BTW, Garrett initially came out and said Randle wouldn't play on Sunday because of a personal issue and the backtracked to say he wouldn't play because of his back issue not because of a personal issue. Why the hell is he being so shady about this?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Wow, this sure is surprising to hear. If only there were previous signs indicating that this guy is a bit of a headcase and should never be relied upon as anything other than an afterthought depth guy. :unsure

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Wow, this sure is surprising to hear. If only there were previous signs indicating that this guy is a bit of a headcase and should never be relied upon as anything other than an afterthought depth guy. :unsure
:lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Can't wait until this crap is off the roster

Carp

DCC 4Life
Practice squads are pretty bare right now...not much to choose from. We can always bring Ryan Williams back.

Carp

DCC 4Life
BTW, Garrett initially came out and said Randle wouldn't play on Sunday because of a personal issue and the backtracked to say he wouldn't play because of his back issue not because of a personal issue. Why the hell is he being so shady about this?
I think if I am a player I don't want my coach to air my dirty laundry...it is not so much for Randle, but for future Cowboys.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I think if I am a player I don't want my coach to air my dirty laundry...it is not so much for Randle, but for future Cowboys.
Yeah, but just pick something and go with it. Don't bounce around from excuse to excuse.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So what? Do something about it then. He has the authority as the head coach to do something. Wait....

dallen

Senior Tech
Randle probably still has a job because if we cut him for this people will be up the Jer's butt about Hardy

Because they are trying to trade him for a 1st round pick, they don't want to make him look bad ya know....

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Dump his ass on the street. This team is too fricking wishy-washy when it comes to dealing with head cases and you would think they would have learned by now. There's nothing wrong with supporting your players and giving second or third chances but don't take it to the Nth degree and let it F with team chemistry, such as it may be.

Top Bottom