NBA Chatter Thread

Jiggyfly

Banned

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Bulls looking good through 3 quarters.

Could this finally be the year where they put it all together? Or will injuries stump them again?

[MENTION=70]Simpleton[/MENTION]

How are you feeling about this particular team?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Mo Williams is such a bum.

Great block by Gasol before that.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Bulls looking good through 3 quarters.

Could this finally be the year where they put it all together? Or will injuries stump them again?

[MENTION=70]Simpleton[/MENTION]

How are you feeling about this particular team?
Eh, expectations are low. They should definitely be a top 3 team in the East at the worst, and they probably have the best shot of beating the Cavs out of anybody in the East, but at the end of the day I just don't think I can really put faith in them to do that considering their history.

If they make it to a series against Cleveland healthy and are able to maintain an above average defense despite the emphasis on the offense I think they have a shot, but considering the injury history of Rose, Noah, Gibson and Gasol, it's hard to expect that.

Rose did look better last night, he's leaner and didn't force as many 3's, Butler still does his thing, and Mirotic needs some more seasoning but I think he could be an All Star one day. I also really like the Portis kid, I think he could be a really nice player, especially if we are going small ball going forward.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've been in and out of the Rockets-Nuggets game....the rookie Mudiay has been impressive tonight.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Kawhi Leonard has pretty much owned Kevin Durant most of the night.

1bigfan13

Staff member
OKC took care of the Spurs tonight.

82-0 seems attainable, unless Donovan feels the need to rest key starters down the stretch in April.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Okafor gives me hope...happy with the point output, thrilled that he was 6-6 from the FT line.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Okafor gives me hope...happy with the point output, thrilled that he was 6-6 from the FT line.
Yep. 26 and 7 in his debut is outstanding. Once they get a backcourt this team could be interesting.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yep. 26 and 7 in his debut is outstanding. Once they get a backcourt this team could be interesting.
I was impressed with how he looked from outside. Nice shot and pretty smooth passing. Granted, I didn't watch the game and have only seen highlights. It will be fun to watch him and Noel together.

8 turnovers a little high, but overall a very nice start.

Carp

DCC 4Life
We really need a PG to rise up in the draft next year...sadly, this looks like a down for PGs.

Genghis Khan

We really need a PG to rise up in the draft next year...sadly, this looks like a down for PGs.
We desperately need a point. We had 9 assists last night. As a team. And Cannon had I think only 1 or 2.

Genghis Khan

I was impressed with how he looked from outside. Nice shot and pretty smooth passing. Granted, I didn't watch the game and have only seen highlights. It will be fun to watch him and Noel together.

8 turnovers a little high, but overall a very nice start.
Noel and okafor have really complimentary games.

The turnovers are too high, but offensively he is very advanced for his age.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If/when Embiid comes back healthy, how do they use all three together? Will they all fit, or will one have to be moved?

Carp

DCC 4Life
If/when Embiid comes back healthy, how do they use all three together? Will they all fit, or will one have to be moved?
I am not counting on Embiid to come back at all. I think he is a lost cause. I do think he and Okafor could play together...on defense he would guard the center, but play the PF role on offense.

Top Bottom