The Great Police Work Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It is funny how times have changed. The shit that a lot of our parents back in the day did to us would get them arrested today. Of course, I think some of that stuff can lead to a lot of anger inside of a child.
IM NOT ANGRY, GOD DAMMIT@!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It is funny how times have changed. The shit that a lot of our parents back in the day did to us would get them arrested today. Of course, I think some of that stuff can lead to a lot of anger inside of a child.
Yet we've been seeing more problems with youth since this so called softer approach to raising kids has become the norm. Especially towards authority.

Funny how times have changed, indeed.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Recently I was at he pep rally at the high school and encountered a really special turd of a kid. He was leaning against the fence about 10 feet from me and dropping F bombs. Not too big of a deal because nobody could hear him at first. A teacher (probably 30 years old and 100lbs) walks by and hears the cussing. this is about how the conversation goes:

Teacher - ~in a really sweet voice~ hey guys, lets not do that, ok?

Punk kid - ~in a punk kid voice~ do what?

Teacher - language

Punk kid - this is city property and school is out, I can say whatever the F I want

Teacher - ~is obviously humiliated and defeated~ can we just please tone it down? you are still on school property and this is a school function

Punk kid - thats bullshit, I'll say whatever the F I want

I was floored. She walked off because she knew she couldn't really do anything. I found her later and tried to make her feel a little better. Damn I can't believe that this is what kids do these days. My kids tell me that is how it is. I let the teacher knew that if I ever hear of any of my kids doing that the will have their asses kicked.

I found out that she is my sons AP Biology teacher (he's in 8th grade but he's so damn smart that he runs over to the high school to go to the class /not humble at all brag).

csb
That little POS and all the kids like him need a couple minutes in the janitor's closet with Principal Vernon:

Jiggyfly

Banned
Looks like the kid might was recently orphaned and is living in foster care.

But whatevs.

In an interview with the Daily News, Todd Rutherford, the respected Columbia, S.C., attorney representing the assault victim of the recently terminated Deputy Ben Fields, revealed that his client, in addition to suffering injuries on her face, neck, and arm, is a recent orphan living in foster care.
Actually looks like she is not an orphan but was recently put into foster care.

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Looks like the kid might was recently orphaned and is living in foster care.

But whatevs.

Actually looks like she is not an orphan but was recently put into foster care.
Figures. Foster kids always act like assholes.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So now it looks like the student body of that school is protesting. Protesting the firing of the security guard. They're all wearing shirts that say stuff like #Bringbackfields and #FreeFields. So they are taking the side of the allegedly racist and abusive cop over one of their classmates. Interesting. Looks like there is more to this story than just what was shown on that short video clip.

Cotton

Staff member
So now it looks like the student body of that school is protesting. Protesting the firing of the security guard. They're all wearing shirts that say stuff like #Bringbackfields and #FreeFields. So they are taking the side of the allegedly racist and abusive cop over one of their classmates. Interesting. Looks like there is more to this story than just what was shown on that short video clip.
My guess is this student is a little shit and no one likes her.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
takes some doing to get kids to support an authority figure over a student. must indeed be more to the story.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
My guess is this student is a little shit and no one likes her.
More than likely. And there was probably a lot more to this story before the video started rolling. So much for the over dramatization of "body slamming" and "throwing across the room".

Seeing pictures of a bunch of black kids wearing these shirts in support of him was kind of cool. So much for the racist angle.

Cotton

Staff member
More than likely. And there was probably a lot more to this story before the video started rolling. So much for the over dramatization of "body slamming" and "throwing across the room".

Seeing pictures of a bunch of black kids wearing these shirts in support of him was kind of cool. So much for the racist angle.
I like it. And would love to hear any back stories.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
takes some doing to get kids to support an authority figure over a student. must indeed be more to the story.
Absolutely. If anything, kids will go out of their way to thumb their nose at authority if given the chance.

Cotton

Staff member
She Accuses Police Of Stopping Her For “Walking While Black”… But Forgot One BIG Thing

Dorothy Bland is the dean at the University of North Texas Journalism School. She is a black woman who became a famous in the liberal community for an article she wrote forThe Dallas Morning News in which she accused white police officers of detaining her for “walking while black.”

There is one HUGE problem with her little fairy tale- it was all caught on video!

When the local police saw what she had written they responded with the truth on video and in print. Now, Ms. Bland has been exposed for lying about the whole incident. Nice try lady, keep trying to stir up that racial tension!

Here are a few excerpts from Ms. Bland’s opinion-editorial from The Dallas Morning News:

“Flashing lights and sirens from a police vehicle interrupted a routine Saturday morning walk in my golf-course community in Corinth.

Like most African-Americans, I am familiar with the phrase “driving while black,” but was I really being stopped for walking on the street in my own neighborhood?

Yes. In the words of Sal Ruibal, “Walking while black is a crime in many jurisdictions. May God have mercy on our nation.”

Knowing that the police officers are typically armed with guns and are a lot bigger than my 5 feet, 4 inches, I had no interest in my life’s story playing out like Trayvon Martin’s death. I stopped and asked the two officers if there was a problem; I don’t remember getting a decent answer before one of the officers asked me where I lived and for identification.

Although I am not related to Sandra Bland, I thought about her, Freddie Gray and the dozens of others who have died while in police custody. For safety’s sake, I posted the photo of the officers on Facebook, and within hours, more than 100 Facebook friends spread the news [RACE-BAITING LIE] from New York to California.”

Oh for God’s sake woman. Pulling all the race-card punches there huh? And she’s so proud that her lies were spread from coast to coast. Pathetic garbage.

Now, here’s the dash-cam video of the entire incident which shows that she completely fabricated her whole story.

YouTube video via The Dallas Morning News

Corinth resident Dorothy Bland was stopped and questioned by two officers while exercising in her neighborhood. The officers told her to walk on the other side of the street, and they took her name and date of birth, which were radioed to a police dispatcher for a check. Bland says she was racially profiled. Police say they were concerned for her safety.

However, shortly after she published her piece, Corinth Police Chief Debra Walthall – who is also African-American – submitted a rebuttal to The Dallas Morning News , along with the dash cam video from the stop explaining why she was stopped by the officers.

“I appreciate the opportunity to respond to Ms. Bland’s comments. My officers, a field training officer and his recruit, observed Ms. Bland walking in the roadway wearing earbuds and unaware that there was a pickup truck directly behind her that had to almost come to a complete stop to avoid hitting her.

The driver of the truck looked at the officers as they passed and held his hands in the air, which implied “aren’t you going to do something about this?” The officers turned around and drove behind Ms. Bland.

They activated their in-car video camera, which shows her again walking in the roadway impeding traffic. They activated their emergency lights — no siren was ever sounded — they exited their patrol vehicle and contacted Ms. Bland.

They immediately advised Ms. Bland about the pickup truck and the fact that it was safer for her to walk against traffic so she could see the cars and jump out of the way if necessary. The interaction between Ms. Bland and the officers was very cordial and brief.

I am surprised by her comments as this was not a confrontational encounter but a display of professionalism and genuine concern for her safety.”

BOOM! BUSTED BABY! YOU TOTALLY LIED! What a lame attempt to stir up the race-card. Did you enjoy your 15 minutes of #BlackLivesMatter fame? Well, let’s give you another 15 minutes of fame by exposing you for being a race-baiting, anti-cop black LIAR!

I hope you patriots will help make her famous as a FRAUD. God knows, the liberal media won’t touch this.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Not really he was a football coach and they are usually revered by students.

With that said I would like to know how many students are participating in this,

Top Bottom