Must See Movies

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
ESB...the best SW movie...discuss.
Absolutely agree. No real need to discuss it further. If anyone disagrees, they are just flatout wrong.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think Revenge of The Sith is underrated...the climactic saber fight was awesome.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Also...they fucked up killing Darth Maul so early...he was a great villain.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So will Rey and Kylo Ren be brother and sister?

dallen

Senior Tech
I think Revenge of The Sith is underrated...the climactic saber fight was awesome.
Easily the best of the prequels. The opening space battle is cool too

Carp

DCC 4Life

Carp

DCC 4Life
He just looks bad ass...people can hate on this all they want, but he could not just do Ledger Joker, he had to do it differently...and this is reminiscent of Joker in The Dark Knight Returns. So freaking good.

D

Deuce

I saw The Martian today. Despite high expectations, I thought it was very good. Damon is great just doing one man camera work for most of the film and they didn't give away the entire plot in the trailer surprisingly.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Speaking of westerns I watched Blazing Saddles over the weekend and that movie still kills me every time.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Speaking of westerns I watched Blazing Saddles over the weekend and that movie still kills me every time.
My friend Burton Gilliam is still making a living off that movie.

Carl

RIP Brother
Bridge of Spies; schmaltzy in parts, slow in the middle, but not too bad.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Matty Matt turned down the villain role in GOTG 2...I hold out hope he is the new Norman Osbourne.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Billy Bob Thornton to Santa badly once again
By William Hughes
Oct 29, 2015 9:29 PM

Bad Santa
Bad Santa
Tweet

Shop ▾
Giving the green light to a project that’s been drifting around Hollywood for years, running short cons on mall managers and growing heart-warmingly close to dopey latchkey kids, Variety is reporting that Billy Bob Thornton has officially signed on for Bad Santa 2. Thornton will reprise his role as faux-jolly grifter Willie Soke, presumably taking the role after being assured that it isn’t something anyone would ask Tom Petty to do (since Petty wasn’t in the original Bad Santa, at least as far as we know.)

Although Bad Santa 2 has nailed down its grouchy, Grinchy star, there’s still work to do in terms of securing behind-the-camera talent. Miramax and Broad Green Pictures haven’t announced a director for the film yet, although both Hot Tub Time Machine’s Steve Pink and Doug Ellin from the Entourage movie have been attached to the project in the past. (Both men were also tapped to re-write the script, presumably to stuff more jokes about hard-drinking little people into the margins of the film.)

The 2003 original—which co-starred Tony Cox, Lauren Graham, and the late John Ritter—has proven itself a surprising addition to the Christmas movie canon; as such, the new film is going to be facing much higher expectations than a sequel to a low-budget comedy about a drunken mall Santa might expect to have to surmount. In any case, we’ll see if the movie can live up to its very specialized Yuletide hype when it gets released, some time during the holiday season next year.

Top Bottom