2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The management there are homers that rival the zone but at least half(damn near all in the zoo) the posters are as bad/worse than here with questioning the team and the idiotic stuff they do.
I've been lurking at that place for a decade. I just don't like how the delete stuff out of fear.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm a huge fan of Murray. Him and Kliff have remained tight.

He was going to commit until Stidham did. Then those scoundrels in Waco did some dirty stuff and we lost both players.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I've been lurking at that place for a decade. I just don't like how the delete stuff out of fear.
Yep they're pretty fucking bad about that..they didn't use to(that I noticed anyway) do it in premium section much but they have really started recently and lost quite a few of the paying guys

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm a huge fan of Murray. Him and Kliff have remained tight.

He was going to commit until Stidham did. Then those scoundrels in Waco did some dirty stuff and we lost both players.
For what it's worth... Murray is Emmitt Smith's nephew on his wife's side. Just a useless tidbit.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
What's crazy is that in interviews Murray has been asked who his mentor is and he still says it is Kliff. Sumlin and Kliff must really have a lot of trust and respect for each other. Matter of fact I know they do.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Sadly Aggies will have some stupid expectation of Murray and probably destroy the kid if he doesn't perform.

There aren't many Manziels that come along. True freshman just aren't going to walk in and kill it at QB. It did very very rare. Even the most talented kids have to adjust.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Kyle Murray is ready for college level football.
Easy there, SC's defense isn't very good. Still, aTm will prolly cruise until LSU where they will hit a wall. Aggies will proclaim a resurgence as a 9-3 team and the lie of being a superior team will continue.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why was I born a TTU and Cowboy fan?
I wonder the same thing sometimes. But, that was a nice fake punt. So we have that at least.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Easy there, SC's defense isn't very good. Still, aTm will prolly cruise until LSU where they will hit a wall. Aggies will proclaim a resurgence as a 9-3 team and the lie of being a superior team will continue.
The kid performed pretty well from my observation. Better than the Allen kid at his well being state. What did you see that would be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom