Archer - Sources: More going on with Joseph Randle than losing starting job

Jiggyfly

Banned
I disagree with this but I have to say the baby attitude leaving the facility when you get benched does bother me. I just don't like players who quit on their team and his attitude issues are clearly worse then any of us were fully aware of before the season. He might be the best RB on the team but if he isn't willing to listen to the coaches then I'd have no place for him on the team. RB isn't going to make or break this season. It never was. So I don't really give a shit if we cut a guy with a bad attitude.
That is not reason he left the facility, That was totally media driven.

Cowboys RB Joseph Randle placed call to Irving police Wednesday afternoon before leaving complex

Randle placed a call to the Irving police department Wednesday afternoon at 12:35. Department spokesman James McClellan said the running back asked that police go to his home to perform a welfare check on his girlfriend, Avina Rodriguez. Randle told police he found her cell phone in his car and was concerned that someone had broken into his house.

McClellan said Randle met the police at his home and handed over the keys for them to check inside. It turned out Rodriguez was at school. Since there was no suspicion of criminal activity no report was written up, McClellan said.

It's all part of the combustible emotional mix that Randle is sorting through at the moment.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...ednesday-afternoon-before-leaving-complex.ece

Carp

DCC 4Life
If I find my lady's cell phone in my car, first thing I think is that someone broke into my house.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Jerry Jones actually described McFadden as cream rising to the top.

Bottom line they're not going to give carries to Michael if they can give them to McFadden or Randle instead. They are that stubborn.

I seriously doubt McFadden comes close to what he did vs. the Giants as a Cowboy again, but even if he's getting stuffed I don't see anything more than a smattering of carries for Michael.

As it was it took a serious injury to Randle for them to even give carries to McFadden.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Jerry Jones actually described McFadden as cream rising to the top.

Bottom line they're not going to give carries to Michael if they can give them to McFadden or Randle instead. They are that stubborn.

I seriously doubt McFadden comes close to what he did vs. the Giants as a Cowboy again, but even if he's getting stuffed I don't see anything more than a smattering of carries for Michael.

As it was it took a serious injury to Randle for them to even give carries to McFadden.
I wouldn't be that absolute. McFadden could go down. All the more reason to get Michael in the game as soon as possible and get a few reps.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't be that absolute. McFadden could go down. All the more reason to get Michael in the game as soon as possible and get a few reps.

well, if Randle sits, you know we will see Michael. How early and how often remains to be seen.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
well, if Randle sits, you know we will see Michael. How early and how often remains to be seen.
Let's hope he gets more than just the same handful of crappy carries all spread out like he's been getting. It's time this team fully tested its depth of talent. We don't want to find out Michael can't get it done when it's the 4th quarter in a must win game at Green Bay.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Randle released boys.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It is spooky to hear Buck repeating "surface tablet" over and over for 10 minutes. Guess I could have shut it off.
For some reason I can't stop listening... :unsure :budd

Top Bottom