Week 7 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Giants | 10/25/2015

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
His brain wrote a check his arm couldn't cash.
I don't believe that. The distance he threw it on the lob INT wasn't much further than the TD to Street. And he had some pretty good steam on that one.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't believe that. The distance he threw it on the lob INT wasn't much further than the TD to Street. And he had some pretty good steam on that one.
The ball came out funny and late. I think he probably just didn't have a good grip on the ball. It's part of why he kind of double clutched it before making the throw.

As far as the Williams INT to the sideline is concerned I don't think Williams finished the route at all. Personally I'd like to see that ball out a little quicker though. I think it's the type of throw that should be on the WR as he is making the break. Instead it wasn't really thrown until the WR was already out of the break and really expected him to come back a long way for it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I said it in the thread right after it happened. It came out of his hand wrong. You could tell by it looking like a wounded duck in the air.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Anyone else get the feeling that the Kraken isn't going to be back next year?
Goof Son said they were interested in bringing him back. I wonder with all of the gay reaction to his behavior yesterday makes it harder for anyone else to justify signing him.

Cotton

Staff member
Goof Son said they were interested in bringing him back. I wonder with all of the gay reaction to his behavior yesterday makes it harder for anyone else to justify signing him.
Which just makes him cheaper for us to sign. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
You cannot have a menace like that on your roster with the security of a long term contract. - Tony Dungy
The zombie is wrong about this monster.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Seriously. What the media has evolved into is not journalism, but a race to name-call and then pile on.
It is like Moral Twitter. A mad scramble at who can get the most offended the quickest and gosh darn it make their moral outrage known.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Arizona/Green Bay championship game. Interesting regardless of where it's played.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have to admit I am a little surprised the Ravens are as bad as they are in the W/L department.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I love me some Steve Smith. When he hangs it up, the game is losing a good one.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think after watching these play designs, it is all on Trestman. He sucks.

data

Forbes #1
Just got home from work and could watch the game 1-hr behind, eventually catching up to real-time around the 4th qtr...but I can't do that.

I can watch TV shows a couple weeks behind, but can't do football more than 30 minutes behind.

townsend

Banned
So [MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION], how do you feel about my hypothesis that McFadden is a better RB than Randle?

Top Bottom