2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yea I recall hearing he's a HUGE(pun intended) asshole. Iirc he got in trouble at OU for making players crawl across the turf.

Anyways that kind of coach might be a good thing for us right now especially with the Allen/Spav situation
Maybe he can get the troops moving. It is a shame to see all of that talent going to waste.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Baylor is the most complete team. TCU has some weaknesses. I was preparing for a Baylor championship. Now I don't know what the deal is gonna be. Briles has the team to support Stidham. I'd think that they can keep cruising. Of course, I wouldn't expect Stidham to be as good as Russell but he will probably be efficient.
I don't know anything about Stidham. Is he as mobile as Russell and is he as accurate as him?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't know anything about Stidham. Is he as mobile as Russell and is he as accurate as him?
Stidham was a damn stud coming out of HS. He is mobile but nobody knows if he is accurate until he hits the field in a real game.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Stidham was a damn stud coming out of HS. He is mobile but nobody knows if he is accurate until he hits the field in a real game.
By the time they come up on OUs schedule he will probably become Tom Brady.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He's looked good in garbage time. Obviously things will be a little tougher as the full time starter as teams will be game planning him week to week.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
By the time they come up on OUs schedule he will probably become Tom Brady.
Doubt it. He's only been at Baylor since spring. Whereas Russell was a redshirt junior whose been immersed in Baylor's system since 2012.

So I think it's a pretty safe bet that their offensive production is going to dip some.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I would much rather see Baylor win the Big 12 instead of TCU.

Baylor is a rapist coddling private school if that gives you my viewpoint of TCU.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I would much rather see Baylor win the Big 12 instead of TCU.

Baylor is a rapist coddling private school if that gives you my viewpoint of TCU.
It's like you don't even know what the C stands for.

Jiggyfly

Banned

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I was going to post that and the video of Sumlin staggering around drunk but decided not to kick you aggroids anymore.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I was going to post that and the video of Sumlin staggering around drunk but decided not to kick you aggroids anymore.
There's some truth to this but leave it to a sip to totally tmz it with conjecture. Kyler and Spav had words during the bama game and he apologized to the team and coaches for it afterwords but he did not play at Ole Miss because of it. As for the playing time promise Kevin Murray has come out and said Kyler was only promised the chance to compete there was never any retarded x number of snaps per game promise. The drunk video is real old from his days at OU I believe, saw it posted on TexAgs back when he first got hired. Also thanks for your restraint skid, I know it couldn't have been easy for you :buddy

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Is that really him?

The afro looks to big.
Yes. You can actually hear him calling out to/for Spav.

I'm sure that Texags denies it but that entire board is like the Zone x 2 with their delusions.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
There's some truth to this but leave it to a sip to totally tmz it with conjecture. Kyler and Spav had words during the bama game and he apologized to the team and coaches for it afterwords but he did not play at Ole Miss because of it. As for the playing time promise Kevin Murray has come out and said Kyler was only promised the chance to compete there was never any retarded x number of snaps per game promise. The drunk video is real old from his days at OU I believe, saw it posted on TexAgs back when he first got hired. Also thanks for your restraint skid, I know it couldn't have been easy for you :buddy
I honestly had pasted it here and then deleted it before posting.

I thought it was funny but thought about the stupid things I've done and decided to try not be a jerk. No guarantees for the future though.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I honestly had pasted it here and then deleted it before posting.

I thought it was funny but thought about the stupid things I've done and decided to try not be a jerk. No guarantees for the future though.
Fair enough

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yes. You can actually hear him calling out to/for Spav.

I'm sure that Texags denies it but that entire board is like the Zone x 2 with their delusions.
The management there are homers that rival the zone but at least half(damn near all in the zoo) the posters are as bad/worse than here with questioning the team and the idiotic stuff they do.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Also word is Kyler will be starting, least I won't have to watch Spav call zone read plays with a pocket qb this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom