Giants Stuff...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We are a long way from being in jeopardy this week if we lose. Two games in the 2nd half of the season that look rough...Seattle and Carolina.

We have some very winnable games in the second half of the season...Seattle, Carolina, and Green Bay are tough, but the rest of the schedule is not super challenging.
If Dallas loses to the Giants who are considered to be mediocre in a mediocre division with the current roster, then Dallas will not be considered a very competitive team for the next 4 to 5 weeks. Even when Romo gets back it will take a little while for him to sync up to his normal production.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Replace the eagles with the Texans in our division and you get a sense of where I'm coming from. Fuck those assholes and every piece of shit that roots for them.
Look, I hate the Eagles too and I know what it's like to wish everything bad on a franchise and their fans. :lol

But you have to remove emotion from the equation and see that it was more beneficial to us to have the Eagles win last week. Instead of the Giants getting to 4-2, they along with the Eagles are sitting there with a measly 3-3 record.

You're thinking the Giants are gonna be more motivated this week because they lost, but they already had all the motivation in the world to win even if they won. A chance to get to 5-2 and get a 3 game jump on the entire division, avenge their week 1 loss to us, etc.

So even if we lose this week and the Eagles win, we'll be still be within shouting distance of them and the Giants. But at 5-2, I don't think a would have made up that ground.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think the Giants are more dangerous if they get going.

They've got a dependable QB and an elite passing attack. They're also very well coached.
No doubt about it. They must be put down and kept down. They've proven time and again they can come back from the depths and win it all.

They could be 3-7, get Cruz and some people back and suddenly get on a roll and win out. It's not far fetched because they've done that shat twice.

The Eagles are utterly incompetent by comparison. They've revealed themselves to be a clueless organization since dumping Andy Reid. I don't care that they backed into the playoffs one year, they are flat out bad-- except for Fletcher Cox. That guy's an animal.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No doubt about it. They must be put down and kept down. They've proven time and again they can come back from the depths and win it all.

They could be 3-7, get Cruz and some people back and suddenly get on a roll and win out. It's not far fetched because they've done that shat twice.

The Eagles are utterly incompetent by comparison. They've revealed themselves to be a clueless organization since dumping Andy Reid. I don't care that they backed into the playoffs one year, they are flat out bad-- except for Fletcher Cox. That guy's an animal.
Who did the Eagles beat this weekend? :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hope that streak is broken.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If Dallas loses to the Giants who are considered to be mediocre in a mediocre division with the current roster, then Dallas will not be considered a very competitive team for the next 4 to 5 weeks. Even when Romo gets back it will take a little while for him to sync up to his normal production.
Who will not consider Dallas a very competitive team? You? Analysts? Who? If you really look it is not that hard to figure out that this is a competitive team. We got blown out by the Pats, but we blew it with Atlanta and same with the Saints. We already beat the Giants once, but divisional game are a little different than most games.

This is not a make or break game.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
2 and 4 wouldn't be considered a competitive team by most. Competitive meaning toward playoffs.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

"If this is the worst thing that ever happens to America ..."

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cowboys not ruling Dez out, even though he didn’t make the trip

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 24, 2015, 12:33 PM EDT

Usually, road teams adjust their injury reports after the team flight takes off, with players who didn’t make the road trip being downgraded from “questionable” or “doubtful” to “out.” But in the case of Dez Bryant, the Cowboys are still saying there’s a chance he could play tomorrow against the Giants, even though he wasn’t on the team flight to New Jersey.

A Cowboys spokesman told the Dallas Morning News that Bryant could still fly to New Jersey on his own and hasn’t been downgraded from “doubtful” to “out.”

Maybe all Bryant needed was a little more rest, and his injured foot is going to feel so much better today that he can make it onto the field tomorrow. Or maybe the Cowboys are just playing games with the injury report and want to wait as long as they can to rule Bryant out, so that the Giants’ defense will have to prepare for the possibility of him playing.

Either way, it’s extremely unlikely that Bryant will be on the field tomorrow. It’s just not official that he’s out. Yet.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:lol Here's to 2-5.

I look for a beat down today.

Top Bottom