MLB Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

If this is real, that's incredible. I didn't think you could get a quality tattoo like that so quickly.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I am assuming the Mets win tonight, which means I too will be rooting for the Cubs.

Now that the Rangers are out, I don't even care in the AL anymore. Although I'd prefer Toronto to lose, because Fuck Joe Carter.
Despite what Ed might think, I'm actually rooting for the Cubs to win it all as well. It would be cool to see Bartman finally come out of hiding for the victory parade.

Red Sox World Series.

Haley's Comet.

Cubs World Series.

All in my lifetime. I will have lived a charmed life if the Cubs can win it all.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And the Mets move on.

Congrats Carp.

I'll be pulling for whichever NL team advances.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Despite what Ed might think, I'm actually rooting for the Cubs to win it all as well. It would be cool to see Bartman finally come out of hiding for the victory parade.

Red Sox World Series.

Haley's Comet.

Cubs World Series.

All in my lifetime. I will have lived a charmed life if the Cubs can win it all.
Nah, I was just giving you shit for your 'more 90 loss seasons in their future' prediction. They have a shot. Tough road but if they can keep it rolling anything can happen. Mets are going to be tough to beat and of they get past them the AL team is going to beat tough to take down too. Just kind of have to hope for a 'the stars align' situation but it wouldn't be a total fluke for the Cubs to win it at this point. They're a damn good team and they are knocking on the door.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I questioned Collins last night...I was nervous about Thor coming in and had hope Familia would not come to the plate in scoring position. I just thought the moment might be too big to bring in a rookie, but Syndergaard fucking killed it and Familia was filthy. I have fired him multiple times during his tenure, but he was excellent last night. He let's his players play and I have to give it to him for that.

Carp

DCC 4Life
You guys mind if I jerk off in here? I will wait until ED gets here so it's not weird.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
You guys mind if I jerk off in here? I will wait until ED gets here so it's not weird.
Do what you gotta do. I don't want to stick around for that but I'll leave you with some spanking material on my way out.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Bye Bye Magadan. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Was he really the problem? They seem to put up plenty of runs.
We are extremely inconsistent though as with his whole tenure. We would go through hot streaks where you would forget about him and then remember why later. Yeah It may seem like I'm just being picky but I know a lot of Ranger fans that aren't pleased with him as well.

1bigfan13

Staff member
A sign from last night's KC-Toronto game. :lol

Carp

DCC 4Life
Always loved Magadan...he had a pretty swing. Sometimes change is good...although the Rangers seem to have some undisciplined hitters.

We switched to Kevin Long, but since we got Alderson the philosophy for the entire organization has been to work counts and draw walks of get in good hitters counts. It was frustrating at first, but Murphy is the embodiment of what they want...and it is fun to watch now.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Saw on Twitter that Grienke is opting out of his contract with the Dodgers.

Braves need a lead starter and freed up a ton of money with trades...new stadium opening in 2017 as well. #PipeDream

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Saw on Twitter that Grienke is opting out of his contract with the Dodgers.

Braves need a lead starter and freed up a ton of money with trades...new stadium opening in 2017 as well. #PipeDream
Maybe the Twins will pony up enough dough to bring hi....

~sigh~

I know.

:sad

Top Bottom