User Tag List

Page 492 of 555 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 5544

Thread: Trump Thread...

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Well frankly you could talk to 100 people and most wouldn't understand the concept of sunk costs. Which is why people are so easily deceived on this kind of stuff. Hell I'm pretty sure I tried to explain sunk costs to Jiggy and it was like talking to a brick wall.
    Because they don't want to understand. Understanding that means you now have no point when arguing about this kind of stupid shit.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Who gives a flying fuck how many times he plays golf?
    It was only brought up because Trump raised the issue years ago, so apparently he gave a flying fuck.

And anyone who knows me knows that I am far from an Obama or Hillary supporter. I just think this guy has become a master at embarrassing himself time and time again.

3. The following 2 users like this post:

All that might be true but I doesn’t mean people can make up, contrive or perpetuate intentional lies. This is the only area I have ever challenged. If I see something that is made up bullshit then I will challenge it. This article was such an example.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Irving Cowboy View Post
    It was only brought up because Trump raised the issue years ago, so apparently he gave a flying fuck.

And anyone who knows me knows that I am far from an Obama or Hillary supporter. I just think this guy has become a master at embarrassing himself time and time again.
    Unfortunately being two faced is pretty much in the DNA of every President. Being two faced about golf trips sounds pretty minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I was always curious about those numbers. For example, Air Force one has a pilot that I'm sure is hired on a full time salary. When the President uses it, are we adding in the cost of the salary which would be paid for wether the plane ever leaves the ground or not? Or are those numbers that get thrown out the additional cost?

Essentially for anyone that understands economic's I'm curious to know about the variable costs. Fixed costs will be there no matter what and should not be added into these things.

But with that being said, yeah I think the President should be the hardest working man in America and not a celebrity who moonlights as President. Obama was definitely a celebrity and Donald Trump appears to be the same. It's not about a cost of a golf trip, it's about a President who is living the life of luxury instead of actually getting shit done.
    Your example is spot on as to how the agenda bean counters contrive intentionally false reporting for the sake of promoting their program. It’s dealing in half truths. It’s true there was a pilot for the flight so he is expensed into the compilation notwithstanding he is paid even if he spends the day in his quarters.
    Since Day One

If this is true, fuck that motherfucker.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...3bj?li=BBnb7Kz

If this is true, fuck that motherfucker.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...3bj?li=BBnb7Kz
    So, you're going to tell me this grieving widow took a phone call from the President of the United States of America and put him on speakerphone. Sounds a bit far-fetched.

So, you're going to tell me this grieving widow took a phone call from the President of the United States of America and put him on speakerphone. Sounds a bit far-fetched.
    Why?

Apparently he also said something before she put him on speakerphone that implied that he didn't know what her husband's name was, that's why she wanted others in the car to hear.

Why?

Apparently he also said something before she put him on speakerphone that implied that he didn't know what her husband's name was, that's why she wanted others in the car to hear.
    Must have been in a different story. I didn't see that in the one you posted.

Must have been in a different story. I didn't see that in the one you posted.
    This congresswoman has made some pretty outlandish claims in the past, that's why I said "If this is true..."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...h8H?li=BBnb7Kz

"Told of the president's tweet, on CNN's "New Day" on Wednesday morning, Wilson responded, "Well, i don't know what kind of proof he could be talking about. I'm not the only person that was in the car. And i have proof too. This man is a sick man. He's cold-hearted and he feels no pity or sympathy for anyone. This is a grieving widow, a grieving widow who is six months pregnant. This is a young woman. She's only 24 years old. She weighs maybe 110 pounds. And she has two other kids. 2 years old and 6 years old. And when she actually hung up the phone and she looked at me and said he didn't even know his name. Now, that's the worst part.""