Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Worst. Field. For. The. POTUS. EVER.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would swallow my pride and vote for Trump if it came down to those two because I would be afraid that apathy would allow Hillry to get in.

townsend

Banned
I would swallow my pride and vote for Trump if it came down to those two because I would be afraid that apathy would allow Hillry to get in.
This is the stupidest fucking thing to me. Hillary is more Republican than Trump ever was. What issue or policy that he supports could possibly have earned your vote. His obviously not fiscally responsible, ethical, or particularly intelligent. His political stances have slanted democrat his entire life until he decided to run as a republican. He's a NY elitist whose feet have never touched the ground, and frankly he's a shitty business man who expanded his fortune with sociopathic tactics. What is one possible positive you could say about Trump as a candidate?

townsend

Banned
It's like having to find a replacement QB and your options are Brandon Weedon and Donald Trump.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This is the stupidest fucking thing to me. Hillary is more Republican than Trump ever was. What issue or policy that he supports could possibly have earned your vote. His obviously not fiscally responsible, ethical, or particularly intelligent. His political stances have slanted democrat his entire life until he decided to run as a republican. He's a NY elitist whose feet have never touched the ground, and frankly he's a shitty business man who expanded his fortune with sociopathic tactics. What is one possible positive you could say about Trump as a candidate?
Nothing more amusing than a pseudo intellect

Last edited:

townsend

Banned
Nothing more amusing than a pseudo intelligent.
I'm glad you're entertained, but I can't help but feel like you would literally vote for a pile of laundry if it grabbed the Republican nomination. That strikes me as you not actually choosing at all, so whether or not your intelligence is greater than mine, I'm far more likely to make an informed decision.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm glad you're entertained, but I can't help but feel like you would literally vote for a pile of laundry if it grabbed the Republican nomination. That strikes me as you not actually choosing at all, so whether or not your intelligence is greater than mine, I'm far more likely to make an informed decision.
My explanation had nothing to do with Republican preference. It was clearly stated as an anti Clinton position who happens to be a democrat. My opinion is if you choose her then I question your intelligence.

townsend

Banned
My explanation had nothing to do with Republican preference. It was clearly stated as an anti Clinton position who happens to be a democrat. My opinion is if you choose her then I question your intelligence.
Ordinarily I would not choose her. As she seems like a mostly untrustworthy person. In the same way I would not want Brandon Weedon to be the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. However if my options were between Brandon Weedon and Donald Trump, I would sponsor Brandon Weedon without a second's hesitation.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Ordinarily I would not choose her. As she seems like a mostly untrustworthy person. In the same way I would not want Brandon Weedon to be the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. However if my options were between Brandon Weedon and Donald Trump, I would sponsor Brandon Weedon without a second's hesitation.
Well that's convenient but my original statement was a choice that was between Trump or Clinton, I would swallow my pride and go with Trump.

Jiggyfly

Banned
How is Hillary so much worse than Trump?

What do you see Hillary doing as president that allow you to vote for somebody you have already said should be irrelevant?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
How is Hillary so much worse than Trump?

What do you see Hillary doing as president that allow you to vote for somebody you have already said should be irrelevant?
It's a preference. I dislike her as a candidate for a number of reasons which ore too lengthy to list.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You don't have list them all just 3 as opposed to your top 3 reasons for voting for Trump.
The only person I have to justify them to is me. I already said if Trump was the only other alternative. That's the only reason. He isn't my preference. Just stop being manipulative.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The only person I have to justify them to is me. I already said if Trump was the only other alternative. That's the only reason. He isn't my preference. Just stop being manipulative.
I never said you had to justify them, you have the right to vote for anybody you want.

What is manipulative about asking you why Hillary is so abhorrent that Trump is the lesser evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom