Jones not impressed with the coaching in last nights game.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
How many times can Garrett be made a scapegoat and keep his job? There are no more responsibilities to take from him.
He will not be allowed to clap next game.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't think that's something he can stop himself from doing, he'll have to be restrained.
Im alright with marching him out there in a Hannibal Lector mask and straight jacket.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
A decent coach gets 3-4 wins out of this team after Romo bit the dust, backup QB be damned.

When everything is humming along, Garrett can win....but this team has had trouble making game adjustments even when he was just the OC. His clock management skills are terrible.

Other coaches have won games this year in the NFL with a BU QB. Garrett doesn't have an excuse.

We might win 1 more game this year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So is he saying that Garrett isn't failing at his job? Calling him a scapegoat as though Garrett isn't a problem at all?

The post I guess is all about Jerry failing as an owner then for not firing himself. But that doesn't in anyway exonerate Garrett for what he has done.
Oh, I agree it doesn't exonerate Garrett. But, it does indict Jerry that he hired him and has kept him for this long.

p1_

DCC 4Life
How many times can Garrett be made a scapegoat and keep his job? There are no more responsibilities to take from him.
seems someone forgot to take clock mis-management away from him.

dallen

Senior Tech
Doesn't calling Garrett a scapegoat assume he is innocent in all this? He might not be the root of the problem, but he clearly isn't up to the job

Jiggyfly

Banned
Doesn't calling Garrett a scapegoat assume he is innocent in all this? He might not be the root of the problem, but he clearly isn't up to the job
Yeah I think Ravi was just way off on this one.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't know that scapegoat implies innocence. I believe Rob Ryan was a scapegoat when we fired him, but I don't think he was innocent or blameless. He just wasn't the root of the problem.

dallen

Senior Tech
Genghis says that goat was asking for it

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Genghis says that goat was asking for it
Geng better be careful with that. Goat rape revenge is some serious shit.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I feel like there's something overhead but I can't quite make out what it is. :unsure

Top Bottom