2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That's true also but I haven't heard of him being a problem with his team mates or Coaches. Most of what I have heard is he is very competitive and expects the rest of the team to go all out.
I think there were some issues with the coaches in the last couple of weeks with all of this mess.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I think there were some issues with the coaches in the last couple of weeks with all of this mess.
There was plenty of that. LT is out of touch on this one. There was talk that he told his OC to F off on the sidelines and refused to go into one of the games as a backup. Plus helicopter dad.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There was plenty of that. LT is out of touch on this one. There was talk that he told his OC to F off on the sidelines and refused to go into one of the games as a backup. Plus helicopter dad.
I don't know what's happening at A&M. I am relating what I am aware when he was in Allen. There were no problems here.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't know what's happening at A&M. I am relating what I am aware when he was in Allen. There were no problems here.
You never see that when they are winning.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't know of anything. I'm not saying he's some out of control kid. I didn't mean to make it seem that way. I'd keep an eye out for it though.

On the other hand, that's just part of it with high profile high school players these days. Some are worse than others.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That's true also but I haven't heard of him being a problem with his team mates or Coaches. Most of what I have heard is he is very competitive and expects the rest of the team to go all out.
His teammates were the ones calling him a prima donna, I know you want to wipe away any negatives since he is gonna be a sooner but there is some smoke.

And he was benched for a game because of attitude, i'm not gonna crap on him because I think the coaches are to blame as well, but i don't think he has shown to be a team 1st guy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
His teammates were the ones calling him a prima donna, I know you want to wipe away any negatives since he is gonna be a sooner but there is some smoke.

And he was benched for a game because of attitude, i'm not gonna crap on him because I think the coaches are to blame as well, but i don't think he has shown to be a team 1st guy.
Can you read? I have already stated I don't know anything about his stint at A&M. You really thrive on trying to stir the pot just to feed your need to antagonize.
?

Jiggyfly

Banned
Can you read? I have already stated I don't know anything about his stint at A&M. You really thrive on trying to stir the pot just to feed your need to antagonize.
?
Was just giving you some background info, what about that is stirring the pot?

And why bite my head off when I am not the only one saying this?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Was just giving you some background info, what about that is stirring the pot?

And why bite my head off when I am not the only one saying this?
"I know you want to wipe it away." Is that background? It's a n allegation that is totally unfounded. You would do a lot better to take stock of how you approach things because you apparently think it's okay to throw things on the wall that has no basis. The others didn't make accusations.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I did some scouring around this morning and this is what I heard about the Murray kid while at A&M. He is failing all his classes and not attending them. I didn't unearth anything about his football life there but he obviously will lose his scholarship if he doesn't meet the academic standards.

Jiggyfly

Banned
"I know you want to wipe it away." Is that background? It's a n allegation that is totally unfounded. You would do a lot better to take stock of how you approach things because you apparently think it's okay to throw things on the wall that has no basis. The others didn't make accusations.
Well you do have a history of glossing over anything Oklahoma related I am not making things up.

You yourself have admitted to bias related to Oklahoma, so there is a definitely a basis.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I did some scouring around this morning and this is what I heard about the Murray kid while at A&M. He is failing all his classes and not attending them. I didn't unearth anything about his football life there but he obviously will lose his scholarship if he doesn't meet the academic standards.
Lots of people think he will end up playing baseball anyway.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well you do have a history of glossing over anything Oklahoma related I am not making things up.

You yourself have admitted to bias related to Oklahoma, so there is a definitely a basis.
It was about the Murray kid not Oklahoma but your response indicates you were presuming. You see jiggy that is what I am trying to convey to you. It would serve you better to stay with the actual dialogue rather than taking presumptuous liberties. But take it as advise or leave it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It was about the Murray kid not Oklahoma but your response indicates you were presuming. You see jiggy that is what I am trying to convey to you. It would serve you better to stay with the actual dialogue rather than taking presumptuous liberties. But take it as advise or leave it.
LT has a good point here.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Jared Goff tearing it up in their bowl....6 TD passes already and looking sharp.. Only issue is Air Forces defense sucks and is providing no pressure and little resistance.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jared Goff tearing it up in their bowl....6 TD passes already and looking sharp.. Only issue is Air Forces defense sucks and is providing no pressure and little resistance.
It's not like he is standing in the pocket all day though. I mean he is stepping back and getting the ball out quick. It doesn't matter how good of pressure you bring when the QB is getting the ball out quickly like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom