Archive - Random NFL Stuff Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd take Manziel. They are both a shitshow, but RGIII's drama makes it into the facility. Manziel's stupidity is away from the team.
Agreed.

This is a serious question, because I think this the way we go.

Don't make me make a poll on the main page, assholes.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Agreed.

This is a serious question, because I think this the way we go.

Don't make me make a poll on the main page, assholes.
If you do, I'm not voting... on principle alone.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you want to babysit him while he is growing up? It doesn't seem like a prudent approach to take on a known problem.
Nope, but I have no problem snatching him up at the moment that he does grow up.

Honestly Dallas probably isn't a great place for him. Manziel needs to go somewhere that allows him to sit for a year totally out of the light of the media and just kind of settle down and learn from an experienced QB. I think the guy needs some of the humbling of becoming an unknown again.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Nope, but I have no problem snatching him up at the moment that he does grow up.

Honestly Dallas probably isn't a great place for him. Manziel needs to go somewhere that allows him to sit for a year totally out of the light of the media and just kind of settle down and learn from an experienced QB. I think the guy needs some of the humbling of becoming an unknown again.
You got that right. He would be smack dab in the heart of where he likes to do his bad boy stuff.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I don't think they give two shits about Frank Alexander.
I see no reason to give any shit about LaRon Landry, either. Both guys keep getting popped for juicing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If you do, I'm not voting... on principle alone.
Don't make me do this.

This is going to be our big deal this offseason.

What does dumbshit Jerry do about the backup QB position?

I think although we all know that this team learns lessons the hard way, a brutal loss by Romo in the upcoming weeks starts some wheels turning.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I see no reason to give any shit about LaRon Landry, either. Both guys keep getting popped for juicing.
Point is, the Panthers probably moved on from him a while ago.

Meanwhile, in a similar case in Dallas, Jerry would be finding him a warehouse job packing boxes for ten bucks an hour like he did a similar dipshit in Josh Brent.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Don't make me do this.

This is going to be our big deal this offseason.

What does dumbshit Jerry do about the backup QB position?

I think although we all know that this team learns lessons the hard way, a brutal loss by Romo in the upcoming weeks starts some wheels turning.
To quote little Bush... Not. gonna. do it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Josh Gordon couldn't stay off the weed.....Landry couldn't stay off the PEDs.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I honestly don't get the big deal about this Manziel video.

He went to a party and had a good time during his off time. Unless I'm missing something, he's not showing up late to meetings, he's not missing practices, and he's not showing up to team facilities/practices drunk and hungover.

Dumb decision by the Browns, IMO.

My only problem with this the idiot hasn't learned to inform his posse to stop filming and posting content on social media. I guarantee he's not the only NFL player doing things like this during off days. Those other players are just smart enough to keep their stuff on the down low.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I honestly don't get the big deal about this Manziel video.

He went to a party and had a good time during his off time. Unless I'm missing something, he's not showing up late to meetings, he's not missing practices, and he's not showing up to team facilities/practices drunk and hungover.

Dumb decision by the Browns, IMO.

My only problem with this the idiot hasn't learned to inform his posse to stop filming and posted content on social media. Because I guarantee he's not the only NFL player doing things like this during their off days. Those other players are just smart enough to keep their stuff on the down low.
I guess they figured he had to just say AHEM I AM THE CLEVELAND BROWNS STARTING QB and this is above me.

I don't see that as the same as some of the other shit he got involved with.

It is just weird.

But he will be a Cowboy.

Oh yes. He shall.

Top Bottom