2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, Jim Kelly's Buffalo Lovefest commercial on NFLN was nice and add, but dude looks like he's 65 years old all the sudden.
He has cancer and he has been battling it, so that is a big part of it.

D

Deuce

Doesn't he have some kind of life threatening illness? Or am I thinking of somebody else?
He has fought cancer in recent years and I remember him being honored in Buffalo last year and looked pretty frail, but this commercial was just his face and it was so wrinkly like an AARP member.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He has fought cancer in recent years and I remember him being honored in Buffalo last year and looked pretty frail, but this commercial was just his face and it was so wrinkly like an AARP member.
Doesn't he have a super hot daughter too...

BipolarFuk

Demoted
My problem with Collins is he's a former line mate of Gregory. I don't know anything about his character, but I don't want Gregory getting comfortable with old buddies and reverting back to old behaviors.
I think that ship has already sailed.

D

Deuce

Unless Cook keeps slipping, Braxton Miller and Scooby Wright are my 4th round guys.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unless Cook keeps slipping, Braxton Miller and Scooby Wright are my 4th round guys.
I called Braxton to the fourth in my dream draft. I'd love him there. He has legit 1 or 2 wr talent but just need development.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Here's another question.... At what point do you think about taking another running back, especially if there's one who can return punts and kicks? Probably not till the sixth but they are all friggin' there right now... Booker, Procise, Dixon, Perkins, etc.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's another question.... At what point do you think about taking another running back, especially if there's one who can return punts and kicks? Probably not till the sixth but they are all friggin' there right now... Booker, Procise, etc.
Perkins as well. Crazy how the backs are falling. Drafts are so fickle. As soon as you see a back go you will probably see 6 of them go.

I wish we could trade McFadden for a pick.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I've said it all along. Kendall Fuller is worthless. A bust waiting to happen.

:unsure

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Perkins as well. Crazy how the backs are falling. Drafts are so fickle. As soon as you see a back go you will probably see 6 of them go.

I wish we could trade McFadden for a pick.
Yup, and Leary too. I'd like to get an early fourth for him in this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom