User Tag List

Page 555 of 555 FirstFirst ... 55455505545553554555
Results 5,541 to 5,544 of 5544

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah it's just my opinion on DACA. I think it's silly to shutdown the government over it. But I also think it should be pretty simple to resolve the DACA issue but everyone is too busy playing politics to see the simple answer.
    Well here’s the rub about DACA and the politicians. Technically it is law because it was confirmed by Executive order during the Obama administration. Some of Congress and the current President thinks the Executive order is unlawful because it is in conflict with Congressional law. Trump is threatening to cancel the Executive order which he can do legally. The Democratic Party is holding out for approving the budget and as a result has shut down the government.

Neither side is willing to give one way or the other. And yes it is a silly and stupid position to shut down the government for but that’s the current situation and the really stupid thing is that is the only thing the Democrats have to use as their resistance to the budget. The have no presented no argument otherwise.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah it's just my opinion on DACA. I think it's silly to shutdown the government over it. But I also think it should be pretty simple to resolve the DACA issue but everyone is too busy playing politics to see the simple answer.
    What’s the simple answer to the DACA conflab? Trumps position is it cannot stay as is because it conflicts with congressional law. The Democrats have no position of strength to get it passed by Congress. So how to clear the stalemate?
    Since Day One

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    I didn’t realize that Trunp had suspended funding to Pakistan. That is fantastic. Get ‘em, Trump.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

5. The following user likes this post: