2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol @ the A&M run of posts. Sounds like someone is trying to make himself feel better.

Jiggyfly

Banned
And this is why I found it strange that Murray was still so hot on A&M or vice versa.

This was trouble waiting to happen from the beginning, IMO A&M got too greedy and got burned.

I also think Murray was probably not getting the ass kissing he wanted.

Sumlin is going to have to do something real quick, it seems that Spavatol is the reason these QB's came to A&M so I don't know how easy it would be to get rid of him, plus they are boys.

But there is this.
According to Taylor Hamm of 247Sports.com, Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin had a previously unreported in-home visit with Alabama quarterback commit Jalen Hurts from Channelview, Texas.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If Texas doesn't win 8 games next season, we're going to become the laughing stock of the Big 12.

We REALLY need to have a good year already.

dallen

Senior Tech
[strike]If[/strike] Texas [strike]doesn't win 8 games next season, we're going to become[/strike] is the laughing stock of the Big 12.

[strike]We REALLY need to have a good year already.[/strike]

FTFY

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:tippytoe

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Kyler Murray is now a Sooner. Will join the squad for spring drills.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Sun Bowl in a snow storm. The Pinstripe bowl in mild weather.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He's a heck of a player by might be a head case.
I haven't heard anything that would indicate that. Prima Donna tendencies? Probably but that come from being on top for all his career.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I haven't heard anything that would indicate that. Prima Donna tendencies? Probably but that come from being on top for all his career.
He's another one with a helicopter dad. Dad even had meeting with Summerlin I believe.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He's another one with a helicopter dad. Dad even had meeting with Summerlin I believe.
That's true also but I haven't heard of him being a problem with his team mates or Coaches. Most of what I have heard is he is very competitive and expects the rest of the team to go all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom