User Tag List

Page 542 of 603 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544552592 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 6026

Thread: President Trump Thread...

  1. #5411
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,935
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    So you are just admitting here he is a classless asshole who doesn't care about anyone else but himself?

    Believe me, I have already reconciled that. Even before he got into politics. And well before he became President.

    I was just hoping that perhaps he wasn't that or at least he could fake it.

    Obviously not.
    He is who he is and has been. Whether he is classless is a subjective matter. Even if he is classless it isn’t a detriment requirement for being a President. It irritates some more than others. It just how you want a president to be. Either someone who gets things done even if he is crass or someone who acts like a potentate but gets nothing done. I can’t remember anyone that has been both.
    Since Day One

  2. #5412
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,934
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    So you are just admitting here he is a classless asshole who doesn't care about anyone else but himself?
    I agree that he is a classless asshole.

    But I absolutely think he cares about some people besides himself. I think he genuinely does want to make America great. Which is why he says things like, he doesn't want immigrants from these shithole countries.

  3. #5413
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,925

  4. #5414
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I agree that he is a classless asshole.

    But I absolutely think he cares about some people besides himself. I think he genuinely does want to make America great. Which is why he says things like, he doesn't want immigrants from these shithole countries.
    If you are right, he needs someone to steer him in the right direction. Problem is, he probably wouldn't listen to that advice.

    As far as the immigrant thing goes, I don't think he has a clue how that all works.

    Immigrants take the shit jobs Americans won't do thanks to our economic system.

    No matter how much South Park-ish "Took our JABS" rhetoric there is, the anger is displaced.

    Most Americans are not going to cut your grass, plunge your toilets or work in your factories.

    They are going to sit around and bitch and leech the government hand out system.

    If Trump wanted to be truly influential, he would introduce sweeping Welfare reform instead of waving his dick at some stupid goddamn wall that will never be built.

    But he won't. He likes the class system exactly as it is. And his base is too dumb to acknowledge the real issue.

    Think the lower class is lazy? Fine. Make them go out and earn their welfare check.

  5. #5415
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,934
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    If you are right, he needs someone to steer him in the right direction. Problem is, he probably wouldn't listen to that advice.

    As far as the immigrant thing goes, I don't think he has a clue how that all works.

    Immigrants take the shit jobs Americans won't do thanks to our economic system.

    No matter how much South Park-ish "Took our JABS" rhetoric there is, the anger is displaced.

    Most Americans are not going to cut your grass, plunge your toilets or work in your factories.

    They are going to sit around and bitch and leech the government hand out system.

    If Trump wanted to be truly influential, he would introduce sweeping Welfare reform instead of waving his dick at some stupid goddamn wall that will never be built.

    But he won't. He likes the class system exactly as it is. And his base is too dumb to acknowledge the real issue.

    Think the lower class is lazy? Fine. Make them go out and earn their welfare check.
    You're exactly right. He needs to motivate those fucks to work and contribute to society. Not import workers and then let the leaching continue.

    I do believe the work force participation rate is on the uptick though.

  6. #5416
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    You're exactly right. He needs to motivate those fucks to work and contribute to society. Not import workers and then let the leaching continue.
    That would be real action and "making America great".

    He would rather just play off of ignorant dialogue that isn't even true.

  7. #5417
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,671
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    If you are right, he needs someone to steer him in the right direction. Problem is, he probably wouldn't listen to that advice.

    As far as the immigrant thing goes, I don't think he has a clue how that all works.

    Immigrants take the shit jobs Americans won't do thanks to our economic system.

    No matter how much South Park-ish "Took our JABS" rhetoric there is, the anger is displaced.

    Most Americans are not going to cut your grass, plunge your toilets or work in your factories.

    They are going to sit around and bitch and leech the government hand out system.
    Dont know what the total number of tech workers on work visas are and how significant this is in the national scheme of things, but not just day laboring jobs.

    Professional white-collar jobs making six figures. Donít complain about the long hours and possibly tedious nature of the work sitting behind a computer all day. Same job, same position showing up everyday for years. Whereas Americans (especially millennials) want a pay raise and promotion every 9 months to feed their survival-mode lifestyle of Kickstarter gadgets, $200/month Uber bill on top of their $350/month Audi lease and $45 handlebar mustache trim, slumming it with a vacation in Cabo San Lucas cuz they canít afford Bali.

  8. #5418
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,935
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    That would be real action and "making America great".

    He would rather just play off of ignorant dialogue that isn't even true.
    That’s a pretty rash assessment especially since he gets little help from his own party and zero assistance from the “ loyal opposition”. It’s actually a pretty incredible feat that he has gotten as far as he has.

    Your statements would indicate he could do a lot more than he has if he would have just presented himself differently. I think we both know that really isn’t so. No matter how he may have presented himself the deck was already stacked with all the schemes and Booby traps that have been contrived over the past year by those who lost out and now have a single mission in life being his destruction. That doesn’t seem to bother anyone though and it’s actually appalling it doesn’t. We have people at the highest levels spending their time on creating difficulties for this administration.

    I cannot remember any time when the news media and government officials holding high offices have pooled themselves to overthrowing a duly elected Presidental office holder.
    Since Day One

  9. #5419
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up my ass
    Posts
    8,985
    Duly elected.

    By a fucking retarded system that let's someone get elected despite losing the popular vote by 3,000,000+

    Go ahead and look up who were the 5 shitbags that lost the popular vote but were installed by the electoral college.

    Really great system.

  10. #5420
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,935
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Duly elected.

    By a fucking retarded system that let's someone get elected despite losing the popular vote by 3,000,000+

    Go ahead and look up who were the 5 shitbags that lost the popular vote but were installed by the electoral college.

    Really great system.
    And this is where you are really coming from. It’s all about sour grapes because your party lost out to a process that was put in place by the founding fathers and worked especially well this election to protect against what it was designed for. Have another kerchief and sing another chorus of Cry Me A River.
    Since Day One

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •