User Tag List

Page 541 of 669 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 6683

Thread: President Trump Thread...

  1. #5401
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,647
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Elections over. Get over it.
    Didn't want Hillary. Try that weak crap on someone else.

    Go back and read my posts after he was elected.

    He has failed in every way, shape and form to pull his ass out of the gutter and act Presidential.

  2. #5402
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,342
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    You dispute that any of these things could have been accomplished by another Republican?

    Get a clue, dude.
    I was more disputing your idiotic claim that Trump canít even name the things that have been accomplished.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  3. #5403
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,342
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    This is correct.

    Exploiting the idiot vote that comes from the Evans has been around for quite a while.

    It used to burn me up back in the day, but it is way worse now.

    Picking Pence pretty much was a masterstroke for Trump. I will give him credit for that.

    It is just funny to see Evangelicals defend Trump for the very same things they used to scream bloody murder about with Clinton.
    Wasnít what I was talking about but Iím pretty fucking sure you already knew that.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  4. #5404
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,342
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Didn't want Hillary. Try that weak crap on someone else.

    Go back and read my posts after he was elected.

    He has failed in every way, shape and form to pull his ass out of the gutter and act Presidential.
    So sensitive.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  5. #5405
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I was more disputing your idiotic claim that Trump can’t even name the things that have been accomplished.
    Oh. That was kind of dumb in retrospect.

    He can name EVERYTHING he thinks he has accomplished. But really hasn't been directly responsible for.

    It is how he impresses the weak-minded.

  6. #5406
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,230
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Didn't want Hillary. Try that weak crap on someone else.

    Go back and read my posts after he was elected.

    He has failed in every way, shape and form to pull his ass out of the gutter and act Presidential.
    You will be happier if you reconcile that his is the President and whatever he does isn’t worth getting aggravated and making you more irritating than normal.
    Since Day One

  7. #5407
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,647
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    You will be happier if you reconcile that his is the President and whatever he does isn’t worth getting aggravated and making you more irritating than normal.
    What is this crap about having to "reconcile" that he is the President?

    The argument isn't that. Like I said before, try it on someone else who wanted Hillary, Bernie or whatever.

    I want him to act like a President. Have some class. Show that he can be a leader. Not some rabble rousing classless piece of shit that makes our nation look foolish constantly.

    It actually wouldn't be that hard.

  8. #5408
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,342
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Oh. That was kind of dumb in retrospect.

    He can name EVERYTHING he thinks he has accomplished. But really hasn't been directly responsible for.

    It is how he impresses the weak-minded.
    Then just go ahead and throw out everything single thing that has ever been accomplished by any president in our history. Because that's just about as stupid.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  9. #5409
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,230
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    What is this crap about having to "reconcile" that he is the President?

    The argument isn't that. Like I said before, try it on someone else who wanted Hillary, Bernie or whatever.

    I want him to act like a President. Have some class. Show that he can be a leader. Not some rabble rousing classless piece of shit that makes our nation look foolish constantly.

    It actually wouldn't be that hard.
    That’s what you need to reconcile. He is going to act like he has been doing because he has already had a lifetime to shape his life and personality. He isn’t going to change it nor will he put on a face that someone else says he needs to conform to.

    He is who he is and will remain that way. He won’t change to make anyone happy.
    Since Day One

  10. #5410
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,647
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    That’s what you need to reconcile. He is going to act like he has been doing because he has already had a lifetime to shape his life and personality. He isn’t going to change it nor will he put on a face that someone else says he needs to conform to.

    He is who he is and will remain that way. He won’t change to make anyone happy.
    So you are just admitting here he is a classless asshole who doesn't care about anyone else but himself?

    Believe me, I have already reconciled that. Even before he got into politics. And well before he became President.

    I was just hoping that perhaps he wasn't that or at least he could fake it.

    Obviously not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •