Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good for them. And, he may pan out, but I predict he flames out and busts after a couple of years in the league.
Was mostly pointing it out because he wouldn't be there for our second and I doubt we are considering him at 4 (holy melt down of we did).

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Just as I fucking predicted after Dak's DUI. We're going to convince ourselves that he and his bullshit rockstar attitude will be our saving grace.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
There are things I like about Cook and things that bother me. His personality in interviews seems great but then I wonder why he wasn't voted a captain. Or I wonder why he skipped the Senior Bowl. I still think he is very NFL ready and shows good anticipation on throws. Just not sure he has the upside to be an NFL elite QB.
He wasn't voted captain because he's a douche bag who was openly disliked by his teammates.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Treadwell set to visit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

Never heard of him.
I can't reveal too much but I have it on good authority they're convinced he's the next Swaim :towel

Cotton

Staff member
Some late round prospects linked to Dallas:

A.J. Williams, Tight End, Michigan
Miles Killebrew, Safety, Southern Utah
Willie Beavers, Offensive Tackle, Western Michigan
Halapoulivaati Vaitai, Offensive Tackle, TCU
James Bradberry, Cornerback, Samford
Tavon Young, Cornerback, Temple
D.J. Foster, Wide Receiver/Running Back/Offensive Weapon, Arizona State
Tyrone Holmes, Defensive End, Montana
Romeo Okwara, Defensive End, Notre Dame

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Ngakoue would be a damn fine 4th or 5th rounder. Could definitely be one of these edge rushers who gets overlooked due to his size but has the natural pass-rush/edge bending ability that translates more than you'd expect.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ngakoue would be a damn fine 4th or 5th rounder. Could definitely be one of these edge rushers who gets overlooked due to his size but has the natural pass-rush/edge bending ability that translates more than you'd expect.
Yeah I really like him as well. Very underrated player at this point in the process.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Draft Twitter guys love him.

Cotton

Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I think Cook hit his ceiling in college, no interest. Cousins I thought had some upside but not Cook. Henry in the second? I'm good with that.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I think Cook hit his ceiling in college, no interest. Cousins I thought had some upside but not Cook. Henry in the second? I'm good with that.
If you want a pro style QB who projects as a career backup you can get Hogan with a compensatory 6th. No need to burn a 3rd on Cook

Top Bottom