User Tag List

Page 490 of 527 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5266

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    According to the LTís of the world a businessman who has gone bankrupt several times was as qualified or more qualified than governors, Senators and congressman. Admit it you voted for him because you like the apprentice right LT?

For fuck sake

Oh look the fucktard convention gained another member. Fuck off
    For gods sake you are hopeless. Why do I even let myself get into it. You are a fucking idiot. Everyone in the world besides you and the other morons who defend everything Trump does knows he was the less qualified candidate. Listening to him for one second should tell you as much.

I can go down through every single candidates credentials but it would be futile. You are beyond hope.

I forget who the Mods are, but 2233 obviously can't have civil conversation without using the word F#@k. is there some corner we can stick him in until he learns to not call people he disagrees with names?

According to the LT’s of the world a businessman who has gone bankrupt several times was as qualified or more qualified than governors, Senators and congressman. Admit it you voted for him because you like the apprentice right LT?

For fuck sake

Oh look the fucktard convention gained another member. Fuck off
    Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    My 16 year old son has become a hard core libertarian and wants to talk about politics with me constantly. The private school he went to had some hardliners in there. One of my best friends is a lawyer (know libertarians) and has a son my sons age. Political ferver...ugh...

He's honing his skills currently but he might be ready for this thread in a few years. Now he just rolls his eyes and says that everyone who doesn't agree with him is stupid.

Sound familiar?
    Better whip him into shape so he doesn't call everyone he disagrees with a F#@ktard!

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    I forget who the Mods are, but 2233 obviously can't have civil conversation without using the word F#@k. is there some corner we can stick him in until he learns to not call people he disagrees with names?
    Well, this is the RAW section where people are known to fly off of the handle occasionally. I think that the MODS here give a certain amount of rope to long time posters here at the DCC.

4. The following user likes this post:

I didn't mean ban him. Lock him in a room by himself.

Trump says he would beat Tillerson in an IQ contest.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Show me the documentation to support these allegations and I will be pissed also. Right now it is allegations that you have no idea whether there is any credibility in these claims. Anyone can create a contrived statement. That’s the difference in people like you and me. I don’t just accept whatever is thrown in front of me.
    Since Day One