User Tag List

Page 487 of 527 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 5262

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I only care about policies and results. So far in that regard I haven't seen much that is super terrible. It is the endless yapping and being a general embarrassment that I don't like.

What I do find entertaining is the fact that the left is all up in arms about him not being presidential enough. I mean, I do agreee but has the left listened to themselves lately?

I sat in the parking lot of the voting location for 20-30 minutes trying to figure out who I would vote for. I live in Texas so it never mattered for me. I finally walked in in disgust and voted Trump and walked out feeling dirty. I wasn't even going to vote but my son had just returned from the Army and he was appalled that I wasn't going to vote. I never wanted a joke for a president though.
    He's literally incompetent, a lair, not diplomatic, not able to pass any meaningful legislation with a majority in the House and Senate, hell with pass it doesn't even come up for a vote often times, etc, etc, him not being presidential is the least of my concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Due to their last name, who had more doors opened for them that would not normally occur - Hillary or W?
    W had helped put together the deal that got the Rangers purchased, the new Ballpark built and then saw them sold for a profit. He was then elected Governor of Texas where he actually did a good job of managing getting the state to it's current strong position. He had far more leadership marks on his resume going into the presidency than anyone that has run in the past 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    He's literally incompetent, a lair, not diplomatic, not able to pass any meaningful legislation with a majority in the House and Senate, hell with pass it doesn't even come up for a vote often times, etc, etc, him not being presidential is the least of my concerns.
    Let's see not diplomatic I agree with, did appoint Gorsuch and may get to appoint a few more, turning back Obama mistakes in EPA, and some on AHCA so far. Rino and Dems against him doing what he promised would get done so it's hard when even your own team won't do what they promised which is why some of them will lose seats in 18. Everything else you mentioned describes Obama and Hillary as well. Both are liars, neither is diplomatic to Americas advantage and both are incompetent. So,,,, yeah.

I am in no position? No one with half a brain would disagree with that statement.

If you or anyone else think that Trump was more qualified then anyone in the presidential race this last time around, (even Santorium who is a nutbag) then yes my opinion is far superior to yours.
    Back up your statements with something that offers proof other than your own personal assessment or the assessments of the liberal mindsets. Anyone can state something but offer something tangible other than your own opinion. Proof talks and bullshit walks.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    W had helped put together the deal that got the Rangers purchased, the new Ballpark built and then saw them sold for a profit. He was then elected Governor of Texas where he actually did a good job of managing getting the state to it's current strong position. He had far more leadership marks on his resume going into the presidency than anyone that has run in the past 12 years.

Let's see not diplomatic I agree with, did appoint Gorsuch and may get to appoint a few more, turning back Obama mistakes in EPA, and some on AHCA so far. Rino and Dems against him doing what he promised would get done so it's hard when even your own team won't do what they promised which is why some of them will lose seats in 18. Everything else you mentioned describes Obama and Hillary as well. Both are liars, neither is diplomatic to Americas advantage and both are incompetent. So,,,, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Back up your statements with something that offers proof other than your own personal assessment or the assessments of the liberal mindsets. Anyone can state something but offer something tangible other than your own opinion. Proof talks and bullshit walks.

You are exactly what is wrong with our electorate today.

You are exactly what is wrong with our electorate today.
    Offer something tangible or just shut up.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Offer something tangible or just shut up.
    It’s not debatable you’re just to stupid or stubborn to admit it.

According to the LT’s of the world a businessman who has gone bankrupt several times was as qualified or more qualified than governors, Senators and congressman. Admit it you voted for him because you like the apprentice right LT?

For fuck sake

I'm not gonna knock a billionaire who swings and misses many times in business. If you don't understand that concept then you don't know shit about being and entrepreneur. He had played it much like his personality, which is a loose cannon but most people of his ilk are similar. I wouldn't say he's a strategist as much as he's a closer. I personally don't subscribe to the style but many of your mid-level deal makers are the same.

Lookit, the guy is an embarrassment in public. He has no kooth whatsoever. He's a douche on social media for sure.

I really wish he had some tact when dealing with people but that will
    Never happen. What I care about is results. Actually, I care about more than that but I'm just trying to let go of the idea that he will ever meet my expectations of what a president should be.

If he can get some money moving and get us back to focusing on the country first, I think we will be ahead. We aren't Europe and I don't want to be.

We have much bigger problems imo. Our young people are going crazy, Islam is threatening to change our culture and we have no Mercan pride anymore. It is really sad.

According to the LT’s of the world a businessman who has gone bankrupt several times was as qualified or more qualified than governors, Senators and congressman. Admit it you voted for him because you like the apprentice right LT?

For fuck sake
    That’s your proof. Many large corporations have bankrupted subsidiary companies. It’s a common occurance. You listing Senators and Congtrssional experiences as more qualifying. Another erroneous assumption on your part. They are not Executive positions Govenors being the exception.The Presidents job is primarily an Executive position. Trump is far more qualified in that regard. By the way I have never seen Apprentice.
    Last edited by L.T. Fan; 10-09-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    Since Day One