User Tag List

Page 486 of 494 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 4936

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Dude, when he first announced he was running, it instantly turned into a running joke. There were just as many people that voted for Hillary because "anyone but Trump" as there were the opposite.
    Sadly there were probably far more who voted for Hilary strictly because she was female. Everyone wants to be on the right side of history. They want to be able to say they voted for the first black president. They want to be able to say they voted for the first female president. And I think the Democratic Party recognizes this which is why I'll be very surprised if their next candidate isn't of some sort of minority group. It's the low hanging fruit of votes that they love to pick off.

We really need a Peņa Nieto thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    We really need a Peņa Nieto thread.
    Please no.
    Then I'd have to learn how to post all the Gif's, etc. that show what a complete joke of an idiot puppet he is.
    DCC's Coolest Fantasy League CHAMPION!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Who was more qualified in 2008? McCain, by a mile. Lotta good it did him.
    True, but Obama wasn't a total incompetent retard either like Trump
    Last edited by 2233boys; 10-09-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    I have worked really hard here to convince folk like Jiggy and Bipo they are wrong and should vote like I do. Does that count?

No sorry but you do try real hard, so you get an A+ for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    You are in no more position to make that statement than anyone else who would disagree. It’s your opinion because the last I looked I didn’t see any presidential credentials accredation following your name. Of course you would say your opinion is superior. Am I correct?
    I am in no position? No one with half a brain would disagree with that statement.

If you or anyone else think that Trump was more qualified then anyone in the presidential race this last time around, (even Santorium who is a nutbag) then yes my opinion is far superior to yours.

I never really understood the argument about being qualified. Leaders have their strengths and weakness but a leader is a leader is a leader. It doesn't really matter what industry you come from, if you can lead, you can lead.

Obama had some real strengths as a leader even though I pretty much disagreed with him on everything. A long history in politics doesn't impress me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I never really understood the argument about being qualified. Leaders have their strengths and weakness but a leader is a leader is a leader. It doesn't really matter what industry you come from, if you can lead, you can lead.

Obama had some real strengths as a leader even though I pretty much disagreed with him on everything. A long history in politics doesn't impress me at all.
    I don't think it is the end all be all, and I think the argument for Hillary was silly and when she was touted as the most qualified candidate ever. I disagreed completely, Kasich was a more qualified candidate.

It doesn't have to be a long political carrerr, either to make you qualified. I think Eisenhower was more than qualified to be president.

Trump wasn't qualified by any standard of qualifications, as a leader, diplomacy, tact, integrity, ethically, intelligence, etc. Sorry if this hurts all the Trump supporters feelings here, but you voted for a fool. The guy is a complete idiot, who has no business being the leader of the free world. Any objective observer who isn't a complete fan boy of the moron would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    I don't think it is the end all be all, and I think the argument for Hillary was silly and when she was touted as the most qualified candidate ever. I disagreed completely, Kasich was a more qualified candidate.

It doesn't have to be a long political carrerr, either to make you qualified. I think Eisenhower was more than qualified to be president.

Trump wasn't qualified by any standard of qualifications, as a leader, diplomacy, tact, integrity, ethically, intelligence, etc. Sorry if this hurts all the Trump supporters feelings here, but you voted for a fool. The guy is a complete idiot, who has no business being the leader of the free world. Any objective observer who isn't a complete fan boy of the moron would agree.
    I only care about policies and results. So far in that regard I haven't seen much that is super terrible. It is the endless yapping and being a general embarrassment that I don't like.

What I do find entertaining is the fact that the left is all up in arms about him not being presidential enough. I mean, I do agreee but has the left listened to themselves lately?

I sat in the parking lot of the voting location for 20-30 minutes trying to figure out who I would vote for. I live in Texas so it never mattered for me. I finally walked in in disgust and voted Trump and walked out feeling dirty. I wasn't even going to vote but my son had just returned from the Army and he was appalled that I wasn't going to vote. I never wanted a joke for a president though.