Week 13 Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Redskins | 12/7/2015

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I never watch ESPN anymore. Jesus, Berman looks Disgusting. I mean, more disgusting than usual.There are better looking corpses.Its like his face is melting.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]
And, their dumbasses put squares that would be judgement calls like, "Star player gets hurt" and "Bad challenge by Garrett" and "questionable call by ref".

Idiots.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm assuming there's more than 1 version of the card. What's the point if everyone Bingo's simultaneously?
They all have the same card.

Idiots.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Still blows my mind when I see QBs like Blaine Gabbert winning that we lost SEVEN FUCKING GAMES IN A ROW.

Cotton

Staff member
Yea think they missed a critical element to the game
They are working hard to be a good msg board. CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT IS BEING BUILT HERE?!

Cotton

Staff member

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Redskins would have to really choke to not win the division. None of their last 5 games are against teams with winning records. 2 vs. the Cassell Cowboys, 5-7 Bears and Eagles, 6-6 Bills. While I don't want them to win it, it's obviously meaningless. They would likely be one and done, or at least very least they'd get drilled on the road after the wildcard game. It'd also drop them behind the other 3 division teams in the draft and give them a 1st place schedule next year to pair with their false sense of success.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Bigger boobs: Smitty or Jay Gruden?
Definitely Smitty, anyone who suckles at Garrett's that much has to have a pretty big set of honkers himself

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Definitely Smitty, anyone who suckles at Garrett's that much has to have a pretty big set of honkers himself
Have you not seen the pic?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Redskins would have to really choke to not win the division. None of their last 5 games are against teams with winning records. 2 vs. the Cassell Cowboys, 5-7 Bears and Eagles, 6-6 Bills. While I don't want them to win it, it's obviously meaningless. They would likely be one and done, or at least very least they'd get drilled on the road after the wildcard game. It'd also drop them behind the other 3 division teams in the draft and give them a 1st place schedule next year to pair with their false sense of success.
I don't mind the Redskins winning it. I'm pretty sure it's their turn anyway.

And anybody but the eagles.

Top Bottom