User Tag List

Page 522 of 527 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5264

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    @BipolarFan you do realize that this scandal is mostly revenge, right? I mean, this is just part of the dirty ways of politics. Surely you can see through this.
    I don’t think he does.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    The point I'm trying to make is that your "Muslims are evil incarnate!" Is basically as propaganda driven as their "America is Satan". And each feeds off of the other.

But if you want a "who started it?"... I bet you whatever you like Americans started "actions" on Muslim soil way before the Muslims did in American...
    @Rev supporter

3. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    The point I'm trying to make is that your "Muslims are evil incarnate!" Is basically as propaganda driven as their "America is Satan". And each feeds off of the other.

But if you want a "who started it?"... I bet you whatever you like Americans started "actions" on Muslim soil way before the Muslims did in American...
    The curmstances about Muslim bias actually began centuries ago when they over ran the nation of Israel and established the Dome of the Rock where the Jewish Temple was located. Some even date it before that with the disparity of Issac and Ishmael. Regardless the holy wars of the European Crusaders trying to retake the Holy Land and Temple area established a great divide with the European Christian population and the Muslim faith. That same division continues today with the Jihadist Muslims against the infidels who are so deemed by the Musilum faith.

While the everyday Muslim believer is moderate about their position on non believers (Infidels) currently the extremist faction is actively waging war on the world of non believers with terrorist tactics. The is a broad brush of the place we are in currently and the greatest weapon the Muslim has is the population strategy for changing the balance of population in the world. The extremist however cannot wait for this to occur and wage war with their jihadist convictions.
    Since Day One

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar

I never once grouped them all together. Stop trying to act like I did.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

But, in all seriousness, there are shit tons of videos out there of Muslims cutting people's fucking heads off.
    They are cutting anglo heads off in the UK?

Holy shit!

Violence against Muslims doesn't happen nearly as often as violence from Muslims against other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    Muslims or Islamic Radicalists?

I think there's a difference.
    Well, they do what they do in the name of Islam, so they are Muslims. Of course, they are the minority of Muslims, but they are Muslims.
    I never once grouped them all together. Stop trying to act like I did.
    Are you kidding? ??
    Ace even threw you a rope and you used it to hang yourself.
    Not once did you use a term other than "muslim", how is that not grouping them together?
    Not radicals, fanatics, extremist, not even terrorists. Only Muslims...
    You my friend seem to have been radicalized.
    @Rev supporter

8. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    The curmstances about Muslim bias actually began centuries ago when they over ran the nation of Israel and established the Dome of the Rock where the Jewish Temple was located. Some even date it before that with the disparity of Issac and Ishmael. Regardless the holy wars of the European Crusaders trying to retake the Holy Land and Temple area established a great divide with the European Christian population and the Muslim faith. That same division continues today with the Jihadist Muslims against the infidels who are so deemed by the Musilum faith.

While the everyday Muslim believer is moderate about their position on non believers (Infidels) currently the extremist faction is actively waging war on the world of non believers with terrorist tactics. The is a broad brush of the place we are in currently and the greatest weapon the Muslim has is the population strategy for changing the balance of population in the world. The extremist however cannot wait for this to occur and wage war with their jihadist convictions.
    Shoulda just let Hitler do his thang and we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Shoulda just let Hitler do his thang and we wouldn’t be in this mess.
    Wouldn’t matter. The creed for the Muslim to eradicate the infidel would still be in play.
    Since Day One

I have no problem with peaceful Muslims who wish to assimilate into Western culture. The problem is that the division isn't a tiny minority of suicide bombers vs. everyone else.

78% of British Muslims supported prosecution of the cartoonists who draw Mohammed, for example.

12. The following user likes this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Are you kidding? ??
    Ace even threw you a rope and you used it to hang yourself.
    Not once did you use a term other than "muslim", how is that not grouping them together?
    Not radicals, fanatics, extremist, not even terrorists. Only Muslims...
    You my friend seem to have been radicalized.
    They are Muslims, you idiot.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion