User Tag List

Page 533 of 669 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583633 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 6682

Thread: President Trump Thread...

MINE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post

The Daily 202: North Korea my-button-is-bigger brinkmanship again spotlights Trump’s fixation on size

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nl_most&wpmm=1

Quote Originally Posted by Irving Cowboy View Post
    The Daily 202: North Korea my-button-is-bigger brinkmanship again spotlights Trump’s fixation on size

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nl_most&wpmm=1
    That’s a really stupid article. And the picture is really childish.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    That’s a really stupid article. And the picture is really childish.
    Your unwavering support of the man child president effectively prohibits you from denouncing anything as "childish".

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Your unwavering support of the man child president effectively prohibits you from denouncing anything as "childish".
    your continued posting of stupid bullshit solidifies your mentality as childish and irresponsible.
    Since Day One

Asians have small wee wees, so I like Trump's chances in this dick measuring contest.

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Asians have small wee wees, so I like Trump's chances in this dick measuring contest.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Trump’s got old man shriveling working against him, though. Does it count if he can’t get hard anymore? If promoted like a boxing match, held at the MGM Grand and the like, I’d pay $39.99. The combination of rules and victor determination are fascinating. We talking just a straight revealing or do they have to start out soft and get 1:30 to get themselves hard? Face each other and stroke? Winner is just length or more like figure skating with artistic value and presentation - veininess, girth, skin pattern, head dimensions?

This whole concept of a button kinda SNL sketch-worthy, too. With the potential power to activate immediate genocide, why not go with something like a slot machine lever? I’m hoping Trump has something customized with American flair, like the backend of a revolver molded into the desk; Wrap your hand around, get a good grip and pull a trigger instead of sissy-ish dainty finger push with your pinky out. Makes me think households have been doing it wrong and we should change light switches to buttons.

Just to dispense hot water at the office, I have to simultaneously press two buttons.

I bet I could get a coffee table book published and available to buy at one of those trendy stores like American Outfitters that’s a photo collection of movie buttons that unleash WMD. All those James Bond films and terrorist movies. No countdown bombs in suitcases - strictly buttons.

I don't care who you are that picture is funny.