2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
You flew past the airport in your zeal. There is a criminal investigation being conducted. The FBI has confirmed this with their refusal to disclose the information in the FOIA request citing criminal investigation as the cause for refusal. They have also disclosed the individual was granted immunity for their testimony. All this other stuff you posted is nothing but a lot of people's opinions about the matter. Post something that refutes what I said not someone else's opinion. It is a documented fact that the FBI cited a criminal case was being conducted as a Reason for not disclosing a FOIA request. It is also a fact disclosed by the FBI that an individual has been granted immunity for their testimony in the server issue. That is what I have posted and documented. When you have something to refute that feel free to post it otherwise the opinion of others is just flak you are serving up.
I have posted stuff straight from the mouth of the head of the FBI.

You are in full on denial mode now, I have posted facts refuting every thing you claimed.

You have yet to post anything showing a criminal investigation is going on, everything you have said is trying to follow some supposed dots.

You can continue to live in your echo chamber but don't ever question my knowledge of the actual facts again when you are obviously regurgitating the latest talking points.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have posted stuff straight from the mouth of the head of the FBI.

You are in full on denial mode now, I have posted facts refuting every thing you claimed.

You have yet to post anything showing a criminal investigation is going on, everything you have said is trying to follow some supposed dots.

You can continue to live in your echo chamber but don't ever question my knowledge of the actual facts again when you are obviously regurgitating the latest talking points.
You are so confused. What you posted was from the Justice department not the FBI. The FBI is the investigative branch for the Justice department and what you posted was a comment about a "referral" they received from some source. ( The Inspector Generals Office)That is a completely different matter and has no bearing on the response by the FBI regarding the FOIA request I mentioned. The FBIs response to that clearly disclosed a criminal investigation was underway and the individual was granted immunity for their testimony. It is so obvious you don't know what end is up. The stuff you are posting still has nothing to do with what I posted.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I honestly haven't stayed up with this recent Hillary debate. I've merely skimmed some of the posts but isn't it common knowledge that she did some wrong stuff, covered it up and is being investigated? What is the use of arguing that the facts aren't true unless you have some sort of agenda to defend your favorite candidate. Can we just all agree that it is extremely rare to or impossible to find a long time Washington politician that isn't dirty in some way? Let's all just argue what degree each one is crooked or how much they lie? Mmmky

2233boys

Not So New Member
Normally, I'd say fine, but I'd ask you to reconsider to avoid getting the real life version of this:

She's almost as big a risk in my opinion, just in different ways. I believe Both will lead us into war. I believe both will comfy up to Wall St. I believe neither will address income inequality, trade deals, education prices, voter restrictions, etc.

It's time to blow this thing up and start over. If it's Trump it's Trump. I don't think either will be more than a 1 term president.

1 is a crock and liar, the other is a moron

Vote for Bernie, in your WV primary and write him in or vote Jill Stein in November.

At this time I won't vote for her.

2233boys

Not So New Member
You are not aware that Clinton is being investigated about classified documents allegedly being transmitted and received on her personal server? It's her server. That has been going on for some time. Maybe this will help.

https://news.vice.com/article/fbi-investigation-hillary-clinton-email-server-details
Investigating the Server and it's use, you could extrapolate that into her wrong doing, or say she is being investigated. But your link says this "The FBI has not and cannot publicly acknowledge the specific focus, scope, or potential targets of any such investigation." I assume it's her too, but I think this will be all nothing in the long run.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I honestly haven't stayed up with this recent Hillary debate. I've merely skimmed some of the posts but isn't it common knowledge that she did some wrong stuff, covered it up and is being investigated? What is the use of arguing that the facts aren't true unless you have some sort of agenda to defend your favorite candidate. Can we just all agree that it is extremely rare to or impossible to find a long time Washington politician that isn't dirty in some way? Let's all just argue what degree each one is crooked or how much they lie? Mmmky
Bernie-Sanders-Turnout-Young-Voters-Vote-670x388.jpg

:towel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Investigating the Server and it's use, you could extrapolate that into her wrong doing, or say she is being investigated. But your link says this "The FBI has not and cannot publicly acknowledge the specific focus, scope, or potential targets of any such investigation." I assume it's her too, but I think this will be all nothing in the long run.
I don't believe I have extrapolated any thing into her wrong doing. I have reported that there is a criminal matter being associated with the servers and an individual has been granted immunity for their testimony. I have also.indicated that Clinton could be in hot water if his testimony implicated her.

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
You are so confused. What you posted was from the Justice department not the FBI. The FBI is the investigative branch for the Justice department and what you posted was a comment about a "referral" they received from some source. ( The Inspector Generals Office)That is a completely different matter and has no bearing on the response by the FBI regarding the FOIA request I mentioned. The FBIs response to that clearly disclosed a criminal investigation was underway and the individual was granted immunity for their testimony. It is so obvious you don't know what end is up. The stuff you are posting still has nothing to do with what I posted.
Man stop embarrasing yourself I posted this from the FBI when you first started rambling about this stuff.

This is from the head of the FBI.
http://www.niagara-gazette.com/news/local_news/fbi-director-talks-terrorism-hillary-clinton-during-buffalo-visit/article_1f0395aa-fae8-11e5-8904-13b350fe7a33.html
Comey declined to comment on the FBI's ongoing investigation into former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's private email server. Though he admitted he is staying "close to this one to make sure we have the resources to do it competently."

He said there was no pressure to wrap-up the probe before the political conventions this summer.

"The urgency is to do it well and promptly," Comey said. "And 'well' comes first."

Jiggyfly

Banned
No it's not common knowledge that those things happened and it's why this debate needs to happen.

The only thing that is know is that she had a personal server, she never hid this from anybody.

Jiggyfly

Banned
What has that got to do with anything I commented on?
Really L.T.?

Why do you keep saying criminal when the entire investigation is about finding out if anything criminal has occurred.

If you can't realize that then it is of no use talking to you further because you are ignoring the truth.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Really L.T.?

Why do you keep saying criminal when the entire investigation is about finding out if anything criminal has occurred.

If you can't realize that then it is of no use talking to you further because you are ignoring the truth.
I see I need to get to the simplistic level.
A publishing company marketing as the name Vice submitted a FOIA request to the FBI for certain documents that had been retrieved from the Clinton server. The FBI responded to Vice that they could not disclose these documents since they were tied to an ongoing criminal investigation about an individual who they named and he was tied to the Clinton servers.

The FBI went on to say that this same individual was granted immunity in exchange for their testimony. It was at this point that I said Clinton could be in hot water if he implicated her.

The publishing company related the entire sequence in the link I posted and confirmed that the FBI responded in the manner in which the reported it.

That is the basis of the majority of the posts I subsequently commented on. Your responses for the most part had nothing to do with what I depicted and were generalizations from the FBI and opinions of others none of which touched on the particular item I posted.

If you have something to refute the publication article by Vice then do so but stick to the actual issue at hand that I have stated rather than the plethora of commentary of which are not on topic with my statement. The majority of what you posted have nothing to do with the premise I have depicted that states there is a criminal investigation underway by the FBI regarding the Clinton server. Whether Clinton will be implicated is unknown but I haven't said whether she will or will not be. I have said if the individual who is the primary target implicates her then she may be in hot water. I have further stated that there has been delays regarding the servers by more than one body of investigators and I am not alone in that regard.

Finally as one who has served as a Federal Investigator and Chief of Investigations for a Government Agency , I don't believe I will embarrass myself about being aware of the structure, division and processes of investigative matters so save that dialogue for someone else.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No it's not common knowledge that those things happened and it's why this debate needs to happen.

The only thing that is know is that she had a personal server, she never hid this from anybody.

:lol

Ok then. So let me guess, she's your favorite candidate and you're voting for her. What an amazing coincidence.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

The issue isn't whether it was common knowledge that she had a personal server rather what prohibitive correspondence was received and transmitted on her personal server. There are strict rules regarding classified correspondence and what level of security is required for these type servers. Personal servers do not have clearance for most classified documents. This has been at the heart of the subpoena, FOIA, and document production requests for months now. What was the status of the documents that were transmitted on.this server? Still waiting on some.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I see I need to get to the simplistic level.
A publishing company marketing as the name Vice submitted a FOIA request to the FBI for certain documents that had been retrieved from the Clinton server. The FBI responded to Vice that they could not disclose these documents since they were tied to an ongoing criminal investigation about an individual who they named and he was tied to the Clinton servers.

The FBI went on to say that this same individual was granted immunity in exchange for their testimony. It was at this point that I said Clinton could be in hot water if he implicated her.

The publishing company related the entire sequence in the link I posted and confirmed that the FBI responded in the manner in which the reported it.

That is the basis of the majority of the posts I subsequently commented on. Your responses for the most part had nothing to do with what I depicted and were generalizations from the FBI and opinions of others none of which touched on the particular item I posted.

If you have something to refute the publication article by Vice then do so but stick to the actual issue at hand that I have stated rather than the plethora of commentary of which are not on topic with my statement. The majority of what you posted have nothing to do with the premise I have depicted that states there is a criminal investigation underway by the FBI regarding the Clinton server. Whether Clinton will be implicated is unknown but I haven't said whether she will or will not be. I have said if the individual who is the primary target implicates her then she may be in hot water. I have further stated that there has been delays regarding the servers by more than one body of investigators and I am not alone in that regard.

Finally as one who has served as a Federal Investigator and Chief of Investigations for a Government Agency , I don't believe I will embarrass myself about being aware of the structure, division and processes of investigative matters so save that dialogue for someone else.
For someone who has done all of this you sure have been very wrong on the actual machinations of the case.

Everything you have said has been an extrapolation of things you want to see happen.

You have thrown around the word criminal so many times with nothing to back it up.

I bet you cannot even state what you think she has done that would be punishable.

Because just having a private server does not reach those heights.

Jiggyfly

Banned
:lol

Ok then. So let me guess, she's your favorite candidate and you're voting for her. What an amazing coincidence.
You guess wrong.

Just pointing out that what you said about her admitting to covering something up was wrong.

I guess you did not want the actual facts, you did seem to be asking a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom