User Tag List

Page 526 of 527 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527 LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5262

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Does Bi seriously believe that we spend more on Israel than poor people in this country?
    They don't deserve a goddamn dime from us.

Or any other motherfucking country.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    They don't deserve a goddamn dime from us.

Or any other motherfucking country.
    Richard Spencer called. He wants his act back.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    It's not welfare, you "cunt". It's military aid. And, it's in our best interest. It's a helluva lot more in the interest of safety for our country than the $18 billion we give to Pakistan to constantly stab us in the back.
    To be fair, I'm pretty much against giving financial aid to any other countries. We are in debt. You don't borrow money to turn around and give it to charity. That's stupid.

4. The following user likes this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    To be fair, I'm pretty much against giving financial aid to any other countries. We are in debt. You don't borrow money to turn around and give it to charity. That's stupid.
    It's not financial aid, though. That's my point. It's military aid. There is a difference. I'm not a fan of doling out money to other countries, either, but I think this is a good investment. If Israel gets overrun, the terrorists are one step closer to us, and we shouldn't allow that. Israel is just about our only true friend in that region and provide us with excellent military positioning to monitor these fools.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

This was what I was talking about earlier. This is in the trending box on Twitter right now and it is absolutely dishonest...

Most of the people going apeshit about this couldn't even find Jerusalem on a map. Their default position is that if Trump proposes something, it's bad Bad BAD!

It's not financial aid, though. That's my point. It's military aid. There is a difference. I'm not a fan of doling out money to other countries, either, but I think this is a good investment. If Israel gets overrun, the terrorists are one step closer to us, and we shouldn't allow that. Israel is just about our only true friend in that region and provide us with excellent military positioning to monitor these fools.
    Yeah I want to keep military aid to a minimum but I do understand the purpose of military alliances and supporting each other. I just don't want it to be so one sided where America has this massive military budget so that they can basically do as other countries want them to do without putting in any real effort themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah I want to keep military aid to a minimum but I do understand the purpose of military alliances and supporting each other. I just don't want it to be so one sided where America has this massive military budget so that they can basically do as other countries want them to do without putting in any real effort themselves.
    I agree with that 100%. That's why I was behind ending the Paris Accord. I know it wasn't military, but it was us throwing in a shit ton of money to a cause with very little coming from other countries.

Stupid bitch...

Stupid bitch...