User Tag List

Page 524 of 527 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5262

Thread: Trump Thread...

  1. #5231
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,095
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Has there ever been a dumber cunt of a president ever in any nation?

    Declaring Jerusalem the captial of Israel?

    Yeah, that’s sure to make things more peaceful.
    So, what is your solution for over there? Not take sides at all? Leave Israel (our longtime ally) out to dry? You know, fuck 'em type thing, right? Just let the terrorists run free? I want to hear in your own words, not some dumbass meme, or some slanted article, why this is a bad thing.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  2. #5232
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    20,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    So, what is your solution for over there? Not take sides at all? Leave Israel (our longtime ally) out to dry? You know, fuck 'em type thing, right? Just let the terrorists run free? I want to hear in your own words, not some dumbass meme, or some slanted article, why this is a bad thing.
    Well we could just take the side of the Muslims and say fuck Israel.

    Or was that Obama, I can't remember.

  3. #5233
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,095
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    How dare Trump oppose radical islam?!?!


    Fuck off you anti-semitic pos
    You notice how I got jumped on for just saying Muslims instead of adding the word "radical"? Yeah, that's the state this country is in right now.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  4. #5234
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Well we could just take the side of the Muslims and say fuck Israel.

    Or was that Obama, I can't remember.
    That's what I'm saying. Why the fuck would we do that? How would that be beneficial to us? And, how in fucksake's name have we gotten to a point that ANYONE would even consider such a stupid ass thing to do?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  5. #5235
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    So, what is your solution for over there? Not take sides at all? Leave Israel (our longtime ally) out to dry? You know, fuck 'em type thing, right? Just let the terrorists run free? I want to hear in your own words, not some dumbass meme, or some slanted article, why this is a bad thing.
    You want his words? Here they are: fucktard, cuntwad, R, shitstains, etc

    Thought I would save you some time.
    #Fire Garrett

  6. #5236
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    20,450
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post


    Your tax bill goes down, but yeah let's bitch about some crayola crayons that you can't deduct out of your income still. The sheep are so stupid sometimes.

  7. #5237
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post


    Your tax bill goes down, but yeah let's bitch about some crayola crayons that you can't deduct out of your income still. The sheep are so stupid sometimes.
    Saw a tweet yesterday that said, "15,000 people will die annually if this tax bill passes". Yes, they were serious. You should have read some of the replies. Sometimes I feel as if there is no hope left.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  8. #5238
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Saw a tweet yesterday that said, "15,000 people will die annually if this tax bill passes". Yes, they were serious. You should have read some of the replies. Sometimes I feel as if there is no hope left.

  9. #5239
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    55,095
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post


    That is just so spot on.

    In addition, any time I see Elizabeth Warren speak, I want to fucking choke nuns.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  10. #5240
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,099

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •