User Tag List

Page 523 of 527 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524525 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 5264

Thread: Trump Thread...

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    I have no problem with peaceful Muslims who wish to assimilate into Western culture. The problem is that the division isn't a tiny minority of suicide bombers vs. everyone else.

78% of British Muslims supported prosecution of the cartoonists who draw Mohammed, for example.
    Dood, you gruped thim tugether. STOOPID!
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

What's scarier - Muslims doing a random shooting or Big Corporation after your property?

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    What's scarier - Muslims doing a random shooting or Big Corporation after your property?
    Shit, big corporations are stealing people's property?

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    And there are shot tons of videos of Muslim buildings being blown to smithereens. But shock value of a beheading is way above that of a building being blown (other than WTC).

I bet you for every American killed there are 5 or more Muslims killed.

Before everyone gets their panties in a bunch, I'm not saying the Muslims are the good guys or anything like that, just that violence is seen by each side as the other side is the culprit and they're retaliating... And round and round it goes and the more it escalates the easier it is to recruit.
    So this is sort of like Walking Dead. Where everyone thinks Rick is in the right, but maybe he is the same thing as Negan?

By the way, I don't think Muslims do what they do as "retaliation" for the violence enacted on them. They believe what they are doing is right, not that it's some sort of leveling of the playing field.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    So this is sort of like Walking Dead. Where everyone thinks Rick is in the right, but maybe he is the same thing as Negan?

By the way, I don't think Muslims do what they do as "retaliation" for the violence enacted on them. They believe what they are doing is right, not that it's some sort of leveling of the playing field.
    From now on, you must call them the Radical Muslims, or Radical Islamists. Just saying Muslims is not acceptable anymore, apparently.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    I have no problem with peaceful Muslims who wish to assimilate into Western culture. The problem is that the division isn't a tiny minority of suicide bombers vs. everyone else.

78% of British Muslims supported prosecution of the cartoonists who draw Mohammed, for example.
    That is pretty much true. What is often missed is that it is the westernization of muslims that make them more docile. The foundation of Islam is not built on built on those ideas from the start. The infusion of modern western ideas is what brings a moderate tone to their ways. I'm sure I'll get the standard answer that muslims are generally peaceful but it doesn't come from their religion. That is why assimilation is so important. Our society is too concerned with making sure they appear fair than to face those facts.

One of the most hilarious things that we see now is feminists who support the Muslim cause. I try hard not to laugh when I see that.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    That is pretty much true. What is often missed is that it is the westernization of muslims that make them more docile. The foundation of Islam is not built on built on those ideas from the start. The infusion of modern western ideas is what brings a moderate tone to their ways. I'm sure I'll get the standard answer that muslims are generally peaceful but it doesn't come from their religion. That is why assimilation is so important. Our society is too concerned with making sure they appear fair than to face those facts.

One of the most hilarious things that we see now is feminists who support the Muslim cause. I try hard not to laugh when I see that.
    It is bizarre to me that the first reaction of some people after a Muslim terrorist mows down a bunch of people in a truck is to fret about hypothetical retaliation that may happen to Muslims in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Since Day One

Has there ever been a dumber cunt of a president ever in any nation?

Declaring Jerusalem the captial of Israel?

Yeah, thatís sure to make things more peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Has there ever been a dumber cunt of a president ever in any nation?

Declaring Jerusalem the captial of Israel?

Yeah, that’s sure to make things more peaceful.
    How dare Trump oppose radical islam?!?!

Fuck off you anti-semitic pos