User Tag List

Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254
Results 2,531 to 2,536 of 2536

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I know exactly what they are and I know how much money they waste. I'm also aware that the money goes far beyond what the federal government should be doing.

And no I don't have a problem with the EPA. I think they provide a vital service. But they certainly could do more with less.
    Yep. Cuts to the budgets from these agencies will not eradicate them, but it will force them to trim the bloat in their respective level. There is way too much excess in the agencies and bureaucracys. The now have to guit turf building and figure out how to trim and manage the mission.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Yep. Cuts to the budgets from these agencies will not eradicate them, but it will force them to trim the bloat in their respective level. There is way too much excess in the agencies and bureaucracys. The now have to guit turf building and figure out how to trim and manage the mission.
    Cuts from those agencies will go straight into the pockets of the Pentagon.

How come no one ever bitches about them to trim the bloat, spend more wisely, or whatever?

It seems that the only way Team Red knows how to "fix" the military is by giving it more money.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I'm not totally disagreeing with you but North Korea? Really?
    I claim hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    I claim hyperbole.
    One of these days we're going to organize an intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    It's not a matter of one agreeing with his platforms and agenda. The point was does Trump have one and the answer is yes it's there and available for the whole world to see. And he works toward it every day. Congress may not allow it but it's there..

The original position was I have not been able to determine whether Hillary had a platform. She may have but I don't seem to be able to find where she has related or articulated it.
    The point you were making was that her position evolved, as Trump has.

She certainly had policy positions, many, but they were ever changing to win a vote, or to match what she thought the popular opinion of the day was, like Trump.

That is what you (You clearly weren't aware nor would you admit it that it also applies to Trump) pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    The point you were making was that her position evolved, as Trump has.

She certainly had policy positions, many, but they were ever changing to win a vote, or to match what she thought the popular opinion of the day was, like Trump.

That is what you (You clearly weren't aware nor would you admit it that it also applies to Trump) pointed out.
    There is nothing to admit. Trump started his campaign with an agenda and platform of what he wanted to accomplish. He got elected and is working on it. When he decided to run he beat his platform to death where ever he went.

Hillary didn't outline a plan that I can recall.

What is there that bothers you about that? It an obersavation of the circumstances and was in response to Ski's comments. No more no less.
    Since Day One