Cowboys Sign Mayowa To 3 Year Deal

Jiggyfly

Banned
Eh I don't think of that the same. We traded a seventh for a young end who had a really good preseason. I at least sort of understand that.

Signing a guy who has basically been cut and bounced around the NFL without ever doing anything to a decent sized 3 year contract is worse in my opinion.
Bounced around?

He has been on 2 teams from what I read.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Officially a Cowboy per his agent on Twitter.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This one is still a real head-scratcher aside from him having experience in our style of defense in Seattle and under Norton in Oakland.

All I can say is hopefully the guy can give us about 4 sacks and solid ST's work.

dallen

Senior Tech
This one is still a real head-scratcher aside from him having experience in our style of defense in Seattle and under Norton in Oakland.

All I can say is hopefully the guy can give us about 4 sacks and solid ST's work.
He's young and cheap. Unless he is a total bust it seems like a good move to me. Even if we have to end up cutting him after 2 years his cap hit will be minimal

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Eh. There's no guarantee that he even sticks through TC. I like this signing less than Morris because at least he has been a productive player in the NFL. This guy is just another example of throwing shat at a position and hoping it sticks. If he pans out great but I'm dubious but that's probably partially because I'm one of the more cynical fans here.

Top Bottom