User Tag List

Page 539 of 555 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541549 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5544

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    It's funny that bipo continually blames the "shit kickers" of the right for electing Trump. But he's obviously too stupid to realize it was the DEMOCRATS that got him elected. If it was just the shit kickers that could elect Trump, why isn't a Republican voted in every election? No... It was the Democrats and their empty promises that finally got the people in the middle tired of the status quo.

They are the people that are the ones that truly swing elections. The left and the right have their die hard followers that will always vote hard line. But neither party has enough of them to influence each election. They need the people in the middle. But they were finally tired of the Dem leaders that weren't doing anything for the country or the people, as they continually promised. Tired of them lining their own pockets instead. So if you want to be mad at somebody for electing somebody like Donald Trump, look no further than the mirror.
    I don’t think BiPo knows what a shit kicker is or he wouldn’t tie them as the reason Trump was elected. The conservative right isn’t just S Kers it is full of patriots and responsible people. Many of them who believe the country was in a nosedive and needed a change of philosophy to turn things around.

Many of us don’t like the antics and personality of Trump but it’s an easy trade off to see some things changed. The left is so desperate to keep the confusion going for detracting they will do and say about anything to perpetuate the hate. Even this incident which changes nothing is presented as an outrage. They just can’t deal with Trump coming out of nowhere and staging the greatest political upset in the history of this country.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    Eat shit.

If that's how you really feel, that I can put you on ignore.

I don't need to interact with a bigot.

Trump has allowed people like you to show their true colors.

What an awful awful time to be an American.

I truly am ashamed.
    Wait we can put people on ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    I don't care what trump said about haitians. America is better today than the day he was elected. So he's doing a great job.
    Well, for the upstanding working citizen. Not for the illegal criminal.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    Wait we can put people on ignore?
    Makes me wonder how many people have me on ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    It's funny that bipo continually blames the "shit kickers" of the right for electing Trump. But he's obviously too stupid to realize it was the DEMOCRATS that got him elected. If it was just the shit kickers that could elect Trump, why isn't a Republican voted in every election? No... It was the Democrats and their empty promises that finally got the people in the middle tired of the status quo.

They are the people that are the ones that truly swing elections. The left and the right have their die hard followers that will always vote hard line. But neither party has enough of them to influence each election. They need the people in the middle. But they were finally tired of the Dem leaders that weren't doing anything for the country or the people, as they continually promised. Tired of them lining their own pockets instead. So if you want to be mad at somebody for electing somebody like Donald Trump, look no further than the mirror.

Yeah, let's blame the retardism of uneducated white dipshits who voted for Trump and will continue to vote for him on everyone else.

Any fucking average Joe with an (R) beside his name could have gotten this much done as President and probably a lot more with Congress under control of (R) as well.

And they would have gotten it done with a hell of a lot more dignity.

Trump is an international embarrassment and I imagine the fools that voted for him snicker and hee haw every time he embarrasses himself and this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Makes me wonder how many people have me on ignore?

Not me. We don't agree a lot but I respect your opinion.

I sincerely doubt there is a single person here that is surprised that you didn’t/couldn’t comprehend anything I said so instead launched into another of your retarded diatribes that has absolutely nothing to with what was actually said.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Anyone want to talk about the positive things from the White House such as:

Lowering taxes
    Cutting back on expenditures to foriegn aid
    Increasing security with more immigration personnel
    Etc., etc.
    All of these things could have been accomplished with pretty much any Republican in the office.

Trump has had zero to do with any of it. In fact, he probably couldn't tell you anything meaningful about how any of that was accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    @ all the hypocrite EVANS that voted for this guy.