User Tag List

Page 536 of 722 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 7213

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    It's not like he should be a role model.
    You are right. He should be held to no different of a standard than some crude uneducated redneck fresh from the trailer park.

Haiti literally a shithole

NPR:

Port-au-Prince, Haiti, is one of the largest cities in the world without a central sewage system. There are no sewers connecting sinks, showers and toilets to hulking wastewater treatment plants. Most of the more than 3 million people in the metro area use outhouses, and much of that waste ends up in canals, ditches and other unsanitary dumping grounds where it can contaminate drinking water and spread disease.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    You are right. He should be held to no different of a standard than some crude uneducated redneck fresh from the trailer park.
    THE BASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    THE BASE!!
    If it were just trailer trash, I would get it. But it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    If it were just trailer trash, I would get it. But it is not.
    I know it isn't.

He has dragged what were, I assume, once intelligent people into the fucking gutter with him.

People who will defend this fucking cunt no matter what he fucking does or says.

Hey, NOT CLINTON!!!

Fox host on Trump ‘shithole’ remark: This is how ‘the forgotten men and women’ talk

Fox News host Jesse Watters defended President Trump's reported remark calling Haiti and some African nations "shithole countries" Thursday, arguing that the "forgotten men and women" who make up the president's base would approve of the remark.
    On Fox News's "The Five," Watters fought back against criticism from Democrats and some Republicans over Trump's remark, which some have deemed racist and offensive to immigrants from those nations.

"This is how the forgotten men and women of America talk at the bar," Watters told his co-hosts.

"If you're at a bar, and you're in Wisconsin, and you think they're bringing in a bunch of Haiti people, or El Salvadorians, or people from Niger, this is how some people talk," he said.

"Is it graceful? No," he added. "Is it polite or delicate? Absolutely not. Is it a little offensive? Of course it is. But you know what? This doesn't move the needle at all."

"This is who Trump is ... and if he offends some people, fine," Watters concluded.

Trump faced heavy criticism from both parties on Thursday after The Washington Post reported that he had referred to Haiti and some African nations as "shithole countries" during a heated meeting with lawmakers on immigration.

The White House issued a statement in response to the story and did not deny Trump's use of the term.

"Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people," White House spokesman Raj Shah said.

In December, The New York Times reported Trump Haitian immigrants "all have AIDS," and Nigerian immigrants would never "go back to their huts" if granted entrance to the U.S.

The White House swiftly denied that report at the time, calling the claims "outrageous."

So it's ok because the "forgotten men and women" approve.
    I guess we should have Trump attend official meetings in wife-beaters, pretty sure they would approve...
    @Rev supporter

If I may...

You can't continue to defend this idiot fuck. Who we don't even know is sane.

I mean, yeah you CAN defend him, but if so you might as well be in favor of renaming all Robert E. Lee schools, "Adolph Hitler School of Friendship and Tolerance."

Perhaps you need to know where he stands on Jerry Jones?

Just stop it. Anyone who's saying shit like, "Why do we have to take people from shithole countries, why can't we take them from Norway" is a fucking idiot, a clod, and unfit to serve our country. In any capacity..

It’s really good to see the outcry of all the folks who have used the same tactics of name calling and labeling to display their opinions about someone who they accuse of doing the same. You guys are not entitled to use the very same thing you are stating you despise. What makes you more entitled to be able to be okay with yourself and anyone else who is calling the kettle black?

Are you hiding behind the Presidential standard to justify your own conduct. Why wouldn’t that standard apply to you as well when you post your tirades? Who makes the standards and why shouldn’t they apply to you as well. Most of you are the champions of labeled and name callers. You fit right in with the Presidents conduct. All of you could take a lesson on the subject.

Just go back and read your own posts and count the labels.
    Since Day One

Anyone want to talk about the positive things from the White House such as:

Lowering taxes
    Cutting back on expenditures to foriegn aid
    Increasing security with more immigration personnel
    Etc., etc.
    Since Day One