2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
While he's probably playing golf minding his own beeswax, suddenly Garappolo's phone is blowing up

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Some people need to be banned from watching the draft.

Im just looking out for the health of their liver and heart and sanity.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Holy shit. Another QB gone, Cook still there. What's wrong with him?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kessler went before Cook. Ok something must seriously be wrong with Cooks personality. His teammates must have told teams what a total ass he is or something. Makes no sense otherwise.

I'd take Cook at the top of the fourth...

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Looks like Cook is there in the 4th if we want him. Although at this point he must be radioactive with all these teams letting him fall.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Even though we took a DT already I'd still applaud a selection of Sheldon Day later. But I really want Billings, Eric Murray, Ron Blair.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I wonder what the injury issue with Billings is? Must be pretty shitty for him still to be tumbling.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even though we took a DT already I'd still applaud a selection of Sheldon Day later. But I really want Billings, Eric Murray, Ron Blair.
Eric Murray is the perfect fourth round corner. A guy who I think can play corner and not embarrass himself at all out there. Nice size, nice speed and just an all around solid player. I know the other day DJ White was getting a lot of props at corner as well.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Barring trade, there's nobody above us that needs QB. Do you pull the trigger on Cook? I think I might.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
God, if we could put together a solid fourth round this year... We don't need super stars, but like Murray and Blair in the fourth would be awesome. Then in the 6th take your flyers on WR, TE, special teams guys, and a rotational lineman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom