User Tag List

Page 439 of 439 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439
Results 4,381 to 4,387 of 4387

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Because he was elected and mentalities such as yours are the reason all this horseshit is still going on. You and others will never concede that the election is over and Trump won. You would prefer chaos to accepting this fact.
    I don't care what you have to say. You support a Nazi sympathizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    People are weird

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    I haven't commented on the VA thing so far, but I feel I probably should since I have been active in this thread. There is so much fault on both sides of what happened there, and assuredly will continue to happen across this country, that to try to continue to point fingers is the epitome of partisanship. Fuck the white supremacists, fuck the Jew hate slinging Nazi's, fuck the entire alt right, fuck the antifa, fuck the BLM, fuck the alt entire alt left. You fucking people are going to destroy this country because you can't stop fucking pointing fingers at each other. It is disgraceful, and to be honest, disgusting. The fact that Trump took so long to condemn the violence is terrible. The fact that people are blaming Trump for this is terrible. Why can't we just fucking love each other? Jesus fucking Christ.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I haven't commented on the VA thing so far, but I feel I probably should since I have been active in this thread. There is so much fault on both sides of what happened there, and assuredly will continue to happen across this country, that to try to continue to point fingers is the epitome of partisanship. Fuck the white supremacists, fuck the Jew hate slinging Nazi's, fuck the entire alt right, fuck the antifa, fuck the BLM, fuck the alt entire alt left. You fucking people are going to destroy this country because you can't stop fucking pointing fingers at each other. It is disgraceful, and to be honest, disgusting. The fact that Trump took so long to condemn the violence is terrible. The fact that people are blaming Trump for this is terrible. Why can't we just fucking love each other? Jesus fucking Christ.
    Well the right wing spin has officially taken hold, and the morons are comfortable repeating it. I'm god damned done. No one he takes up for Trump after this deserves to be reasoned with. Delete my account please, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Because he was elected and mentalities such as yours are the reason all this horseshit is still going on. You and others will never concede that the election is over and Trump won. You would prefer chaos to accepting this fact.
    Why should people accept that Trump won when even he won't let go of the fact Hillary lost? If he quit acting like a paranoid obsessed child about both Clinton and Obama, maybe people would give him the respect you think he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    You young 'uns just don't get it.

Pay attention to one of the greatest motivational speeches of all time...

Good Ol' Booze.

I can always count you on to reference those legendary 80's comedies.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

@boozeman

My reaction when people try to tell me that putting Trump in office was a good idea:

2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen