2016 Mock Drafts

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Meh.

I guess I wouldn't throw a baby fit over it but just not in love with the individual picks.
It could be worse but we could do better. This mock has Billings going 6 picks later to the Giants. Also, if we go WR I'm not sure I'd take Braxton over teammate Michael Thomas who is also mocked going later in the 2nd. And not crazy about Collins either.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It could be worse but we could do better. This mock has Billings going 6 picks later to the Giants. Also, if we go WR I'm not sure I'd take Braxton over teammate Michael Thomas who is also mocked going later in the 2nd. And not crazy about Collins either.
Like I think Bosa is kind of a prick and I'm not in love with his upside but he upgrades the DE position right away. Braxton Miller is a bit of a project but I really like his potential at WR. I think he has qualities that could make him a legit starter if developed properly. But with a high second I'd rather get someone like Fuller or Doctson. Collins is someone who could contribute right away and carry the rock. Just like other RBs more at that point in the draft.

Overall I like the DE, WR and RB positions being filled. And I like those players to some extent. They just aren't all exactly my cup of tea.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Like I think Bosa is kind of a prick and I'm not in love with his upside but he upgrades the DE position right away. Braxton Miller is a bit of a project but I really like his potential at WR. I think he has qualities that could make him a legit starter if developed properly. But with a high second I'd rather get someone like Fuller or Doctson. Collins is someone who could contribute right away and carry the rock. Just like other RBs more at that point in the draft.

Overall I like the DE, WR and RB positions being filled. And I like those players to some extent. They just aren't all exactly my cup of tea.
Same here. I think 34 is too high for a project/converted WR. In this mock he had Doctson and Fuller going in the first. If that's the case I'd probably go a different direction than WR.

I can see Bosa at 4 since the other options are Buckner and Jack. Many have also had Collins or a similar RB in the 3rd. Overall it's OK and better than forcing a QB on day 2.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Guy was a former scout for six years...interesting and well out of the proverbial box.
======

Bridge’s Full First Round Mock Draft

By: Marc Lillibridge March 11, 2016 

It’s only seven weeks until the NFL draft, and with teams beginning to fill needs or lose players in free agency, there will be more focus on the three-day event in Chicago April 28-30. With that, we present Marc Lillibridge’s first post-free agency first-round mock draft

Draft# Team PlayerName School Position Summary
1. Tennessee Titans Jalen Ramsey Florida State CB One of the best athletes in the draft. Titans need secondary help and Ramsey will be a starter at safety or cornerback.
2. Cleveland Browns Myles Jack UCLA LB With losses all over the depth chart due to free agency, the Browns will go with a dynamic playmaker on defense.
3. San Diego Chargers DeForest Buckner Oregon DE With holes still on the right side of the defense line, the Chargers take a difference-maker who has length and power.
4. Dallas Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott Ohio State RB Tough to head into the season counting on Darren McFadden. By putting Elliott behind a solid OL, pressure is off Romo to carry offense.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars Laremy Tunsil Mississippi OT The defensive line was shored up big time in free agency, so adding the best offensive lineman in the draft is a perfect scenario for the Jaguars.
6. Baltimore Ravens Leonard Floyd Georgia LB The Ravens still have holes at the linebacker position and can’t wait on Jaylon Smith to heal. Lloyd can play multiple positions.
7. San Francisco 49ers Ronnie Stanley Notre Dame OT With an offensive line in disarray, taking Stanley and putting him at right tackle improves the unit dramatically.
8. Philadelphia Eagles Noah Spence Eastern Kentucky DE With all the moves made during free agency, the Eagles can take a player who can play as an edge rusher or standing up.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vernon Hargreaves Florida CB The Buccaneers add a playmaker to a young defense and an instant day-one starter.
10. New York Giants Jaylon Smith Notre Dame LB GM Jerry Reese went all in on free agency so he can afford to be patient with one of the best linebacker prospects in recent memory.
11. Chicago Bears Carson Wentz North Dakota State QB The value of the position at this spot allows GM Ryan Pace to build for life after Jay Cutler.
12. New Orleans Saints Sheldon Rankins Louisville DT The Saints replace Kevin Williams with an active pass rusher who is strong versus the run.
13. Miami Dolphins Mackensie Alexander Clemson CB The Dolphins traded back five spots and get a lock-down cornerback, a wily veteran cornerback (Byron Maxwell and a starting linebacker (Kiko Alonso).
14. Oakland Raiders Eli Apple Ohio State CB GM Reggie McKenzie spent well in free agency and filled many holes. While left tackle looks like a weakness, Apple is long, competitive and will instantly help an improved defense.
15. Los Angeles Rams Joey Bosa Ohio State DE By putting Bosa next to Aaron Donald and opposite Robert Quinn, the Rams’ pass rush just got better.
16. Detroit Lions Shaq Lawson Clemson DE Lawson fills in nicely as a starter at left defensive end and the Lions’ defense improves under DC Teryl Austin.
17. Atlanta Falcons Andrew Billings Baylor DT Billings takes the starting defensive tackle spot from Jonathan Babineaux and matched up with Vic Beasley, the Falcons have a good young pass rush.
18. Indianapolis Colts Joshua Garnett Stanford OG The best interior lineman in the draft gets to block for fellow Stanford alum, Andrew Luck.
19. Buffalo Bills Darron Lee Ohio State LB Rex Ryan loves speed at linebacker and Lee can flat out fly. Explosive player who can hit and cover.
20. New York Jets Jared Goff California QB No matter what happens with the QB situation in New York, Goff is a player in waiting and can win games in the Big Apple.
21. Washington Redskins Derrick Henry Alabama RB Match the Heisman Trophy winner up with Matt Jones and the Redskins have a one/two punch for years to come.
22. Houston Texans Laquon Treadwell Mississippi WR The tools added on the Texans’ offense make them the front-runner to repeat as AFC South champions.
23. Minnesota Vikings Robert Nkemdiche Mississippi DE The Vikings have a tough-love head coach in Mike Zimmer. He can mold Nkemdiche into a Pro Bowl player.
24. Cincinnati Bengals Corey Coleman Baylor WR The Bengals took some hits in free agency at the WR position, but Coleman will make fans glad they did.
25. Pittsburgh Steelers Taylor Decker Ohio State OT Steelers draft their left tackle for the future, but could play Decker at right tackle if need be.
26. Seattle Seahawks Reggie Ragland Alabama LB The trio of Ragland, Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright line up as the best unit in the NFL.
27. Green Bay Packers A’Shawn Robinson Alabama DT A plug-and-play nose tackle who takes the spot of B.J. Raji. Strong at the point of attack and a block eater.
28. Kansas City Chiefs Kevin Dodd Clemson DE Pencil Dodd in at the left defensive end position and let the NFL-ready player help Tamba Hali and Justin Houston get sacks.
29. Arizona Cardinals Paxton Lynch Memphis QB Head coach Bruce Arians loves QBs and by drafting Lynch, he has Carson Palmer’s heir apparent.
30. Carolina Panthers Jack Conklin Michigan State OT A tough, scrappy player who will block even a little after the whistle. Brings toughness to Panthers’ line.
31. Denver Broncos Jarran Reed Alabama DE Reed fills the starting right defensive end position and is a versatile piece DC Wade Phillips can experiment with.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There is no way in hell we get to pick 11 with no QBs going. You just like this mock because it has us taking Elliot. Admit it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There is no way in hell we get to pick 11 with no QBs going. You just like this mock because it has us taking Elliot. Admit it.
Yep. I don't know why anyone who has been following the Cowboys would think they will go RB the first pick. The only way I could see this is if they traded down for additional picks but at 4 don't think so.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep. I don't know why anyone who has been following the Cowboys would think they will go RB the first pick. The only way I could see this is if they traded down for additional picks but at 4 don't think so.
No kidding. We don't value the position enough to hand out a 6 mil a year contract. No way in hell we use the fourth pick in the draft on one and give him over 4 mil a year.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Weird mock. Jack to Browns, Elliot at 4, no QB too 10, Bosa 15th. Would be interesting though.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Consensus Draft Expert Picks: http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-mock-draft-2016-consensus-experts-picks-2016-3

With only a month between now and the draft, we went back to the experts to combine their consensus picks for the first round.

While more is coming into focus, there is still a lot of uncertainty late in the round.

For some teams, free agency will mean a new approach on draft night. For others, their offseason acquisitions will only complement their strategy in the draft.

The experts: ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay; WalterFootball's Charlie Campbell and Walter Cherepinsky; Rotoworld's Josh Norris; NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah, Chad Reuter, Lance Zierlein, and Bucky Brooks; Fox's Peter Schrager; CBS Sports' Dane Brugler and Rob Rang; SI's Robert Mays; and SB Nation's Dan Kadar.

No. 1 Tennessee Titans — Laremy Tunsil (OT)

Experts: 12 of 14
School: Ole Miss
Other possibilities: Jalen Ramsey (DB, FSU)*
Key expert quote: Mays:*"Marcus Mariota had the second-highest sack rate in the league last year, and adding Tunsil would be a way to change that in a hurry."

No. 2 Cleveland Browns — Carson Wentz (QB)

Experts: 11 of 14
School: North Dakota St.
Other possibilities: Jared Goff (QB, Cal)
Key expert quote: Jeremiah: "Wentz has aced the Senior Bowl and the combine."

No. 3 San Diego Chargers — Jalen Ramsey (DB)

Experts: 7 of 14
School: Florida St.
Other possibilities:*DeForest Buckner (DE, Oregon); Ronnie Stanley (OT, Notre Dame); Laremy Tunsil (OT, Ole Miss)
Key expert quote: Zierlein: "While the Chargers have a need along the defensive line, they also know how beneficial a playmaking safety can be, and Ramsey has playmaking potential to be sure."

No. 4 Dallas Cowboys — Joey Bosa (DE)

School: Ohio St.
Other possibilities:*Myles Jack (LB, UCLA); Ezekiel Elliott (RB, Ohio St.); Jared Goff (QB, Cal); DeForest Buckner (DE, Oregon).
Key expert quote: Brooks: "Rod Marinelli would welcome an energetic pass rusher with terrific hand skills and a knack for disruption."

No. 5 Jacksonville Jaguars — Myles Jack (LB)

Experts: 6 of 14
School: UCLA
Other possibilities: Jalen Ramsey (DB, FSU); Joey Bosa (DE, Ohio St.); DeForest Buckner (DE, Oregon); Vernon Hargreaves III (CB, Florida).
Key expert quote: Rang: "Jack could be the perfect addition to Gus Bradley's defense, showing the combination of instincts, athleticism and star power this club currently lacks on that side of the ball."

No. 6 Baltimore Ravens — Ronnie Stanley (OT)

School: Notre Dame
Other possibilities: Joey Bosa (DE, Ohio St.); DeForest Buckner (DE, Oregon).
Key expert quote: Brooks: "After watching Joe Flacco falling victim to an injury, the Ravens could make fortifying the front line a top priority."

No. 7 San Francisco 49ers — Jared Goff (QB)

Experts: 9 of 14
School: Cal
Other possibilities:*Carson Wentz (QB, NDSU); Ronnie Stanley (OT, Notre Dame); Myles Jack (LB, UCLA); DeForest Buckner (DE, Oregon)
Key expert quote: Mays:*"[N]o quarterback in this draft can sling it like Jared Goff. He’s capable of throws that look like actual wizardry."

No. 8 Philadelphia Eagles — Vernon Hargreaves III (CB)

Experts: 5 of 14
School: Florida
Other possibilities:*Ezekiel Elliott (RB, Ohio St.); Myles Jack (LB, UCLA); Eli Apple (CB, Ohio St.) Kevin Dodd (DE, Clemson).
Key expert quote: Rang: "Hargreaves is a three-time All-SEC pick with terrific agility, instincts, ball-skills and physicality as a tackler."
No. 9 Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Vernon Hargreaves III (if available)

School: Florida
Other possibilities:*Leonard Floyd, Shaq Lawson, Kevin Dodd, DeForest Buckner, Mackensie Alexander
Key expert quote:*Rang: "Hargreaves is a three-time All-SEC pick with terrific agility, instincts, ball-skills and physicality as a tackler."

No. 10 New York Giants — Shaq Lawson (DE)

School: Clemson
Other possibilities:*Ronnie Stanley (OT, Notre Dame); Vernon Hargreaves III (CB, Florida); DeForest Buckner (DE, Oregon); Ezekiel Elliott (RB, Ohio St.); Noah Spence (DE, Eastern Kentucky).
Key expert quote: Jeremiah: "Lawson plays with great technique/effort and his production is outstanding."
No. 11 Chicago Bears — Reggie Ragland (LB) or Ronnie Stanley (OT)

Experts: 4 of 14 each
School: Alabama (Ragland); Notre Dame (Stanley)
Other possibilities:*Darron Lee (LB, Ohio St.); A'Shawn Robinson (DT, Alabama); Shaq Lawson (DE, Clemson); Leonard Floyd (LB, Georgia).
Key expert quote: Mays: "At nearly 260 pounds, Ragland isn’t built like most linebackers in today’s age, but his physicality and added value as a pass rusher make him an intriguing combination."

No. 12 New Orleans Saints — A'Shawn Robinson (DT)

School: Alabama
Other possibilities:*Laquon Treadwell (WR, Ole Miss); Darron Lee (LB, Ohio St.); Sheldon Rankins (DT, Georgia); Kevin Dodd (DE, Clemson); Jarran Reed (DT, Alabama).
Key expert quote: Brugler:*"Robinson lacks dynamic production, but his traits fit the mold of a high-end NFL starter."

No. 13 Miami Dolphins — Jack Conklin (OT)

School: Michigan St.
Other possibilities:*Ezekiel Elliott (RB, Ohio St.); Joshua Garnett (G, Stanford); Paxton Lynch (QB, Memphis); Eli Apple (CB, Ohio St.); Corey Coleman (WR, Baylor); Vernon Hargreaves III (CB, Florida).
Key expert quote: Brugler: "Conklin offers versatility at tackle and guard and is ready to start from Day One."

No. 14 Oakland Raiders — Eli Apple (CB)

Experts: 3 of 13
Other possibilities:*Emmanuel Ogbah (DE, Oklahoma St.); Mackensie Alexander (CB, Clemson); Shaq Lawson (DE, Clemson); Jack Conklin (OT, Michigan St.); Ezekiel Elliott (RB, Ohio St.)
Key expert quote: Brooks: "The rangy cover corner possesses the length, athleticism and explosiveness to develop into a premier CB1."

No. 15 Los Angeles Rams — Laquon Treadwell (WR)

Other possibilities:*Paxton Lynch (QB, Memphis); Jared Goff (QB, Cal); Mackensie Alexander (CB, Clemson).
Key expert quote: Mays: "Treadwell may not be a burner, but he has great hands and knows how to win at the catch point."

No. 16 Detroit Lions — Sheldon Rankins (DT)

School: Louisville
Other possibilities: A'Shawn Robinson (DT, Alabama); Ezekiel Elliott (RB, Ohio St.); Shaq Lawson (DE, Clemson); Laquon Treadwell (WR, Ole Miss); Jack Conklin (OT, MSU).
Key expert quote: Brooks: "Rankins is a disruptive interior defender with explosive quickness and violent hands."

No. 17 Atlanta Falcons — Darron Lee (LB)

Experts: 4 of 14
School: Ohio St. (Lee)
Other possibilities: Reggie Ragland (LB, Alabama); Kevin Dodd (DE, Clemson); Jonathan Bullard (DE, Florida); A'Shawn Robinson (DT, Alabama); Leonard Floyd (LB, Georgia).
Key expert quote: Brugler: "Lee is a versatile run-and-hit linebacker who fits today's NFL and transcends scheme."

No. 18 Indianapolis Colts — Taylor Decker (OT)

Other possibilities: Jarran Reed (DT, Alabama); Reggie Ragland (LB, Alabama); Noah Spence (DE, Eastern Kentucky); Jack Conklin (OT, MSU); Sheldon Rankins (DT, Louisville).
Key expert quote: Rang: "Most of Decker's experience lies outside but he also possesses the grit and strength to handle sliding inside to guard, giving his future NFL team plenty of options."

No. 19 Buffalo Bills — Robert Nkemdiche (DE)

Other possibilities: Laquon Treadwell (WR, Ole Miss); Sheldon Rankins (DT, Louisville); Taylor Decker (OT, Ohio St.); Jarran Reed (DT, Alabama); Kevin Dodd (DE, Clemson).
Key expert quote: Mays: "Rex Ryan has been willing to take chances on talented players with checkered pasts, and Nkemdiche certainly fits that billing."

No. 20 New York Jets — Noah Spence (DE)

School: Eastern Kentucky
Other possibilities: Jack Conklin (OT, MSU); Paxton Lynch (QB, Memphis); Reggie Ragland (LB, Alabama); Derrick Henry (RB, Alabama); Leonard Floyd (LB, Georgia).
Key expert quote: Zierlein:*"The Jets could add a tight end, a talented defensive lineman or even an offensive tackle here. However, finding an edge rusher has been in play for quite a while, so let's make it happen."

No. 21 Washington Redskins — Jarran Reed (DT) or Kendall Fuller (CB)

Experts: 3 of 14 each
School: Alabama (Reed); Virginia Tech (Fuller)
Other possibilities: Vernon Butler (DT, Louisiana Tech); Mackensie Alexander (CB, Clemson); Chris Jones (DT, Miss. St.); Darron Lee (LB, Ohio St.)
Key expert quote: Rang: "Reed is one of the draft's better run-stuffers, offering the combination of length and strength to play anywhere along Washington's base three-man front."

No. 22 Houston Texans — William Fuller (WR)

School: Notre Dame
Other possibilities: Corey Coleman (WR, Baylor); Connor Cook (QB, MSU); Andrew Billings (DT, Baylor); Paxton Lynch (QB, Memphis);*Jarran Reed (DT, Alabama).
Key expert quote: Zierlein: "The Texans are in need of a second target and more team speed. Brock Osweiler will be happy to have both with Will Fuller."

No. 23 Minnesota Vikings — Josh Doctson (WR)

School: TCU
Other possibilities: Laquon Treadwell (WR, Ole Miss); Taylor Decker (OT, Ohio St.); Cody Whitehair (OG, KSU); Von Bell (S, Ohio St.)
Key expert quote: Jeremiah: "The Vikings need more weapons on offense and Doctson turned some heads with his performance at the combine."

No. 24 Cincinnati Bengals — Josh Doctson (if available)

School: TCU
Other possibilities: Noah Spence (DE, Eastern Kentucky); Kenny Clark (DT, UCLA); Andrew Billings (DT, Baylor); Corey Coleman (WR, Baylor); William Fuller (WR; ND); Reggie Ragland (LB, Alabama); Darron Lee (LB, Ohio St.); Laquon Treadwell (WR, Ole Miss).
Key expert quote:*Jeremiah: "The Vikings need more weapons on offense and Doctson turned some heads with his performance at the combine."

No. 25 Pittsburgh Steelers — William Jackson III (CB)

School: Houston
Other possibilities: Hunter Henry (TE, Arkansas); Shilique Calhoun (DE, Michigan St.); Robert Nkemdiche (DE, Ole Miss); Eli Apple (CB, Ohio St.); Paxton Lynch (QB, Memphis); Andrew Billings (DT, Baylor).
Key expert quote: Rang: "Scouts have some reservations about the level of competition he faced at Houston after transferring in from a junior college, but Jackson's combination of length, speed and awareness of the ball in coverage stand out on tape."

No. 26 Seattle Seahawks — No consensus

Experts:*N/A
School: Indiana
Possibilities: Taylor Decker (OT, Ohio St.); Darron Lee (LB, Ohio St.); Jonathan Bullard (DE, Florida); Emmaneul Ogbah (DE, Oklahoma St.); Jason Spriggs (OT, Indiana); A'Shawn Robinson (DT, Alabama); Derrick Henry (RB, Alabama).
Key expert quote: N/A.

No. 27 Green Bay Packers — Andrew Billings (DT)

Experts: 3 of 14
School: Baylor
Other possibilities: Adolphus Washington (DL, Ohio St.); Shaq Lawson (DE, Clemson); Jarran Reed (DT, Alabama); Eli Apple (CB, Ohio St.); Kenny Clark (DT, UCLA); Hunter Henry (TE, Arkansas).
Key expert quote: Jeremiah: "I was very impressed with the athleticism Billings displayed at the combine."

No. 28 Kansas City Chiefs — Vernon Butler (DT)

School: Louisiana Tech
Other possibilities: Darron Lee (LB, Ohio St.); Chris Jones (DT, Miss. St.); Kamalei Correa (LB, Boise St.); Jason Spriggs (OT, Indiana); Robert Nkemdiche (DE, Ole Miss); William Jackson III (CB, Houston); Eli Apple (CB, Ohio St.); Jarran Reed (DT, Alabama).
Key expert quote: Mays: "Butler is the type of player who can accomplish a lot of different tasks for an odd-front defense like the Chiefs have."

No. 29 Arizona Cardinals — Emmanuel Ogbah (DE)

School: *Oklahoma St.
Other possibilities: William Jackson III (CB, Houston); Keanu Neal (DB, Florida); Noah Spence (DE, Eastern Kentucky); Leonard Floyd (LB, Georgia); Kamalei Correa (LB, Boise St.)
Key expert quote: Rang: "Ogbah lacks elite burst off the snap, but he's long, strong and relentless."

No. 30 Carolina Panthers — Eli Apple (if available)

Other possibilities: Kevin Dodd (DE, Clemson); Jason Spriggs (OT, Indiana); Emmanuel Ogbah (DE, Oklahoma St.); Von Bell (S, Ohio St.); Josh Doctson (WR, TCU); Kendall Fuller (CB, Virginia Tech)
Key expert quote:*Brooks: "The rangy cover corner possesses the length, athleticism and explosiveness to develop into a premier CB1."

No. 31 Denver Broncos — Jason Spriggs (OT)

School: Indiana
Other possibilities: Vernon Butler, Jarran Reed, Sheldon Rankins, Paxton Lynch, Robert Nkemdiche, Germain Ifedi, Le'Raven Clark
Key expert quote: Rang: "Spriggs [is] a former tight end whose athleticism stood out at the combine."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
By Jon Machota , Staff Writer

The Cowboys have addressed some of their needs in free agency, most notably re-signing middle linebacker Rolando McClain and cornerback Morris Claiborne to one-year deals and inking defensive tackle Cedric Thornton to a four-year contract.

Although the Cowboys haven't been as active as the rival Giants and Eagles, their moves are impacting how they'll draft in April.

To give you a glimpse at what Dallas could be looking at with its first three picks, here's a three-round mock draft of educated guesses.

FIRST ROUND

No. 4 overall: Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State.

Since Bosa is not Von Miller or Khalil Mack, some believe fourth overall is too high for him. But he's a versatile pass rusher who will likely play left end and move inside on passing downs. The Cowboys badly need to upgrade their pass rush and at this point, I think Bosa is the best option. Making this pick would mean DeMarcus Lawrence sees more time at right end. To me, that's not a problem because he's capable of making an impact at the premium pass rushing position. When Randy Gregory returns from his four-game suspension, he can rotate in. On third downs, Dallas would likely go with Gregory, Tyrone Crawford, Bosa and Lawrence up front.

SECOND ROUND

No. 34 overall: William Jackson III, CB, Houston.

The recent signing of free agent defensive tackle Cedric Thornton has changed my plans early in the second round. I have the Cowboys going cornerback here over a one-technique defensive tackle. A strong showing at the scouting combine in Indianapolis (4.37 in the 40-yard dash) might have pushed Jackson into the first round, but if he's there at 34 I believe he'd be a good fit for the Cowboys. Jackson has good size and length (6-0, 189 pounds) and he was very productive last season at Houston with five interceptions and 23 pass breakups. If the Cowboys selected Jalen Ramsey at No. 4, I think this pick could be spent on the best defensive lineman or linebacker on their board.

THIRD ROUND

No. 67 overall: Alex Collins, RB, Arkansas.

This pick has running back written all over it. Collins had an underwhelming performance at the scouting combine (4.59 40-yard dash) but I can't overlook how productive he was in college. Collins rushed for 1,577 yards and 20 TDs on 271 carries (5.8 yards per carry) in 2015. He rushed for over 1,000 yards in each of his three seasons at Arkansas. Notre Dame's C. J. Prosise and Louisiana Tech's Kenneth Dixon would also interest me if they were still available at this point. The Cowboys have not yet signed a running back in free agency and I'd be surprised if they didn't draft one within the first four rounds this year. Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott had been a consideration here, however, his recent arrest will likely cause his draft stock to drop.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd take Bosa/William Jackson/Alex Collins right now if offered.

Yea, I want better, namely in terms of a QB at 4, but I think it's far more likely that we do some dumb shit like taking Prescott in the 3rd, or maybe even in the late 2nd through a trade down or trade up.

My only gripe with Bosa/Jackson/Collins is that we didn't go QB at 4, but I really like Jackson and Collins and Bosa at 4 is fine all things considered. It's certainly not disastrous like overdrafting Prescott would be.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Why on the consesus draft experts one did they skip Buckner all together? Bad draft guys!

Top Bottom