User Tag List

Page 360 of 360 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360
Results 3,591 to 3,599 of 3599

Thread: Trump Thread...

  1. #3591
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,896
    Same applies for California. More so when you factor in how much that state harbors illegal immigrants versus Texas.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  2. #3592
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    17,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Same applies for California. More so when you factor in how much that state harbors illegal immigrants versus Texas.
    Given CA's a shithole. If Texas is so awesome, as you claim, I wouldn't cite successful recruiting of a shit ton of Hispanics as my first piece of evidence.

    Meey my new neighbors, Chavo and Esmerelda. ~puffs out chest~

  3. #3593
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,896
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Given CA's a shithole. If Texas is so awesome, as you claim, I wouldn't cite successful recruiting of a shit ton of Hispanics as my first piece of evidence.

    Meey my new neighbors, Chavo and Esmerelda. ~puffs out chest~
    Huh? Texas doesn't recruit Mexicans. We turn them away at a much greater rate than CA. And we damn sure don't make it easy for them to stay like CA does. In short, your post confuses me.

    Maybe you missed my point that they flood CA at a much higher rate because it is easier to do so there.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  4. #3594
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    40,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Huh? Texas doesn't recruit Mexicans. We turn them away at a much greater rate than CA. And we damn sure don't make it easy for them to stay like CA does. In short, your post confuses me.

    Maybe you missed my point that they flood CA at a much higher rate because it is easier to do so there.
    Put E-Verify in place in Texas.

    Do it.


    DO EET.

    You want to be all about 'Murca, do it.

    Put your money where your mouth is.

    Texas is just as reliant on Mexican workers as California.

    I love this idiotic denial of reality that exists.

  5. The following user likes this post:


  6. #3595
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,896
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Put E-Verify in place in Texas.

    Do it.


    DO EET.

    You want to be all about 'Murca, do it.

    Put your money where your mouth is.

    Texas is just as reliant on Mexican workers as California.

    I love this idiotic denial of reality that exists.
    I think it's funny when people confuse illegal immigrants with those that have work visas. Point invalid.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  7. #3596
    Senior Member Angrymesscan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Uhh, that would be more like "Come on, let's GTFO already". Not the other way around.

    If so many people have such a poor attitude towards Texas why do we have the second highest population growth rate? Only behind North Dakota. For contrast, California is 17th. We are at 11% per year and California is at 5%. Sounds to me like people are flocking to Texas.
    Cause you got a lot of beaners...
    DCC's Coolest Fantasy League CHAMPION!!!!!

  8. #3597
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    40,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I think it's funny when people confuse illegal immigrants with those that have work visas. Point invalid.
    Huh?

    What the fuck are you talking about?

    A very tiny portion of immigrant workers come into this country and work on with Visas.

    Illegal immigrants do a shit ton of the work that our good ol' honest wanna be hard workin' 'Murcans supposedly want to do.

    But when you ask, "fuck no".

    Clean your toilets. Work in your shitty factories and distribution centers.

    They are a way around American organized labor, i.e. Unions.

    Answer the very simple question I asked.

    You want "legal workers"?

    You want someone who will not take "'Murcan jabs"?

    Put in E-Verfify.

    Quit being a denying dumb shit.

    Do it.

    ***Special note****

    This is not politically motivated.

    I just know for a fact what and how immigrants affect the U.S. workforce.

    Been around it for a decade.

    Been exposed to a lot of different cultures.

  9. #3598
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,896
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Huh?

    What the fuck are you talking about?

    A very tiny portion of immigrant workers come into this country and work on with Visas.

    Illegal immigrants do a shit ton of the work that our good ol' honest wanna be hard workin' 'Murcans supposedly want to do.

    But when you ask, "fuck no".

    Clean your toilets. Work in your shitty factories and distribution centers.

    They are a way around American organized labor, i.e. Unions.

    Answer the very simple question I asked.

    You want "legal workers"?

    You want someone who will not take "'Murcan jabs"?

    Put in E-Verfify.

    Quit being a denying dumb shit.

    Do it.

    ***Special note****

    This is not politically motivated.

    I just know for a fact what and how immigrants affect the U.S. workforce.

    Been around it for a decade.

    Been exposed to a lot of different cultures.
    Until you can truly knows what happens in Texas with our Mexican visitors you can go fuck yourself. There are a shit ton of migrant workers here. Hell, I have two friends alone that have relatives that do just that. Don't talk about what you don't know about.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  10. #3599
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Uhh, that would be more like "Come on, let's GTFO already". Not the other way around.

    If so many people have such a poor attitude towards Texas why do we have the second highest population growth rate? Only behind North Dakota. For contrast, California is 17th. We are at 11% per year and California is at 5%. Sounds to me like people are flocking to Texas.
    Not to interject on your argument too much here, but I will add this. There have been a shitload of Texans that have come to North Dakota to work in the oil fields since the Bakken has kicked off in the last ten plus years. Texans up here are basically a punchline. The majority of them don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to down hole. But they sure like to talk like they do. And ALWAYS with the angle of 'Well, down in Texas..." Guess what? You're not in Texas. So STFU.

    Of course, that's just an opinion from one state. But I could easily see the same attitude coming from other places. Texans are natural born fucking blowhards. Seriously, STFU. Nobody cares.
    Last edited by NoDak; Today at 11:06 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •