User Tag List

Page 696 of 707 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698706 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 7069

Thread: President Trump Thread...

  1. #6951
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,091
    Maxine Waters' irresponsible plea for violence is getting results.

  2. #6952
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up my ass
    Posts
    9,573

    Man who hurled soda, took teen's MAGA hat might have heard 'hanging blacks' remarks, witness says

    A man who tossed a drink at a teen wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat at a San Antonio Whataburger may have been responding to racist remarks, according to a man who was at the restaurant with his family.

    The witness told KENS-TV in San Antonio that he and his family saw the three teens in the video joke about "hanging blacks" and killing off minorities. But they left before the incident occurred.

    "They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July," the witness said.

    The station did not identify the man who said he overheard the comments. The station said the man and his family had receieved death threats for talking about what they witnessed.

    A mother's Facebook post went viral about claims a video shows a man tossing a drink at her son and his friends because one of them wore a MAGA hat. She said the attack was unprovoked.

    The man who threw the drink stole the hat bearing the slogan of President Trump and ripped out a few of Hunter Richard's hairs Wednesday before he walked away, the 16-year-old told the station prior to the witness coming forward.

    Hunter said he filed a police report. San Antonio police have not responded to a request for comment.

    "This is going to go great in my [expletive] fireplace, [expletive]," the man says as he walks away.

    "All right, have fun with it," one of the teens responds.

    Hunter said he wishes the man had just talked to him about their differences in politics.

    "I support mypresident, and if you don't let's have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Hunter told the television station. "I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me."

    The woman who posted the video, Patricia Spittler, asked for help identifying the man, who she called "scum bag of the year."

    "His friend was wearing a patriotic hat, and this happened! It would be nice to know who he is for someone to let him know his actions are not okay! Real tough guy... approaches a group of teenagers minding their own business just having a burger! He kept his hat, too," Spittler wrote in her original Facebook post, according to KCEN-TV in Temple.

    The Facebook video has been changed to a private setting, but it was also posted on YouTube.

    The person who posted the video on YouTube says the man who threw the drink should be deported. There is no evidence the man is in the country illegally.

    Whataburger released a statement Thursday saying no employees witnessed the incident.

    "We were shocked to see this video and certainly don't condone this type of customer behavior in our restaurants," the statement said. "To be clear, no Whataburger employees were involved or witnessed the incident, and we ask that questions be directed to San Antonio PD as we continue supporting their efforts."

  3. #6953
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,091

  4. #6954
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    A man who tossed a drink at a teen wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat at a San Antonio Whataburger may have been responding to racist remarks, according to a man who was at the restaurant with his family.

    The witness told KENS-TV in San Antonio that he and his family saw the three teens in the video joke about "hanging blacks" and killing off minorities. But they left before the incident occurred.

    "They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July," the witness said.

    The station did not identify the man who said he overheard the comments. The station said the man and his family had receieved death threats for talking about what they witnessed.

    A mother's Facebook post went viral about claims a video shows a man tossing a drink at her son and his friends because one of them wore a MAGA hat. She said the attack was unprovoked.

    The man who threw the drink stole the hat bearing the slogan of President Trump and ripped out a few of Hunter Richard's hairs Wednesday before he walked away, the 16-year-old told the station prior to the witness coming forward.

    Hunter said he filed a police report. San Antonio police have not responded to a request for comment.

    "This is going to go great in my [expletive] fireplace, [expletive]," the man says as he walks away.

    "All right, have fun with it," one of the teens responds.

    Hunter said he wishes the man had just talked to him about their differences in politics.

    "I support mypresident, and if you don't let's have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Hunter told the television station. "I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me."

    The woman who posted the video, Patricia Spittler, asked for help identifying the man, who she called "scum bag of the year."

    "His friend was wearing a patriotic hat, and this happened! It would be nice to know who he is for someone to let him know his actions are not okay! Real tough guy... approaches a group of teenagers minding their own business just having a burger! He kept his hat, too," Spittler wrote in her original Facebook post, according to KCEN-TV in Temple.

    The Facebook video has been changed to a private setting, but it was also posted on YouTube.

    The person who posted the video on YouTube says the man who threw the drink should be deported. There is no evidence the man is in the country illegally.

    Whataburger released a statement Thursday saying no employees witnessed the incident.

    "We were shocked to see this video and certainly don't condone this type of customer behavior in our restaurants," the statement said. "To be clear, no Whataburger employees were involved or witnessed the incident, and we ask that questions be directed to San Antonio PD as we continue supporting their efforts."
    How hard are you trying to justify whatever happens in the name of your view here? Do you seriously try this hard to find something that lines up with what you already believe. Disgusting.

  5. #6955
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,470
    It would be telling to see what would happen if a guy wearing a MAGA hat did this to a gay dude. HATE CRIME! FEDERAL PRISON!!

  6. #6956
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,470
    The standard reaction when something happens to a Trump supporter, "oh, he must have been racist, oh well..."

  7. #6957
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23,521
    Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    It would be telling to see what would happen if a guy wearing a MAGA hat did this to a gay dude. HATE CRIME! FEDERAL PRISON!!
    What a joke too. They didn't witness the incident. Have no idea what caused it. And aren't willing to stand behind their statements. But yeah, they "overheard it." Is this what we call reporting now? No wonder no one trusts the media. It's a joke.

  8. The following 2 users like this post:


  9. #6958
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    What a joke too. They didn't witness the incident. Have no idea what caused it. And aren't willing to stand behind their statements. But yeah, they "overheard it." Is this what we call reporting now? No wonder no one trusts the media. It's a joke.
    Well, in fairness, this would have never happened if the kid wasn't racist. I mean, did you see him the video wearing an American flag? Sure sign of being a Nazi.

  10. #6959
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    What a joke too. They didn't witness the incident. Have no idea what caused it. And aren't willing to stand behind their statements. But yeah, they "overheard it." Is this what we call reporting now? No wonder no one trusts the media. It's a joke.
    It's obviously good enough for bipo, so...

  11. #6960
    Senior Member Chocolate Lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,661
    Serious question fellas, but where does this all end? We have political leaders encouraging violence against people who don't agree with them, and their followers are obliging. Things seem to only be spiraling down the drain. What stops this trend?

    It's really worrying if you ask me. I wasn't around for the 60s stuff but this is the worst I've ever seen by far.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

    The Garrett Song

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •