User Tag List

Page 605 of 669 FirstFirst ... 105505555595603604605606607615655 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6686

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    He's just saying that. For, you know, reasons.

So John McCain is getting ready to die very soon.

If I were his family I'd tell that cunt of a president to take any thoughts, prayers, or other condolences and shove them up his orange fucking ass.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    He's just saying that. For, you know, reasons.
    Let's be honest the way he talked and the rhetoric he used , made any reasonable (non Trump Fan boy) question his tactics. If you are saying it didn't, I don't hold any regard for your opinions from here on out.

That said, it seems to have worked. I am shocked. I don't feel the President is clever or smart enough to have done it on purpose. But he deserves credit for bringing this about, if it all pans out he should win the Nobel Peace Prize or at least be considered.

{Posted in two threads, applies to both}

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    Let's be honest the way he talked and the rhetoric he used , made any reasonable (non Trump Fan boy) question his tactics. If you are saying it didn't, I don't hold any regard for your opinions from here on out.

That said, it seems to have worked. I am shocked. I don't feel the President is clever or smart enough to have done it on purpose. But he deserves credit for bringing this about, if it all pans out he should win the Nobel Peace Prize or at least be considered.

{Posted in two threads, applies to both}
    Did you question Reagan's tactics during the Cold War?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Did you question Reagan's tactics during the Cold War?
    So are you saying Trump tactics equal Reagan's? Damn, (Fan Boy?)

To answer your question no, but I didn't really pay attention either. Also from what I do remember of Reagan, even when threatening someone he was far more presidential and didn't come off as a douche. I don't recall him calling names either like a petulant child. Secondly, he was dealing with a far more stable leader in Gorbachav, so there is that.

You can celebrate the results and still call into question the Presidents diplomacy. It apparently worked this time, it doesn't mean it will continue. If you can't, you are a fanboy.

So are you saying Trump tactics equal Reagan's? Damn, (Fan Boy?)

To answer your question no, but I didn't really pay attention either. Also from what I do remember of Reagan, even when threatening someone he was far more presidential and didn't come off as a douche. I don't recall him calling names either like a petulant child. Secondly, he was dealing with a far more stable leader in Gorbachav, so there is that.

You can celebrate the results and still call into question the Presidents diplomacy. It apparently worked this time, it doesn't mean it will continue. If you can't, you are a fanboy.
    They both used threat to achieve peace. So, yeah, I'm comparing the two.

They both used threat to achieve peace. So, yeah, I'm comparing the two.
    They aren't comparable, and I am not a fan of Reagan. To equate what he did diplomatically to the current President is not only premature but it is just stupid.
    Last edited by 2233boys; 05-03-2018 at 09:53 AM.

They aren't comparable, and I am not a fan of Reagan. To equate what he did diplomatic to current President is not only premature but it is just stupid.
    Trump could cure cancer and the left would bitch because the world is overcrowded.

Trump could cure cancer and the left would bitch because the world is overcrowded.
    That isn't what is happening here, but your fandom of Trump has colored your perspective. I said he should receive credit for bringing this about and should win the Nobel Peace Prize if this pans out.

My perception of his intelligence, is based on his words. So if he wants to look anywhere for blame, he can look in the mirror.